A
Abira
Guest
I was thinking about others opinions on the existence or non existence of ghosts, spirits etc.
I always believed in the possibility, and that ghosts were not human, only pretending to be human in form…
what is the catholic teaching on this kinda stuff and does this differ from the mainstream opinion?
This seems to be an area of interest in the media and maybe unhealthy interest…with shows ghost hunting etc
Do people believe that they are things to fear or that they are trapped human souls…and does this link in with the belief in pergutory?
I don’t know what to think about this all… I’m not sure of my denomination but have not been taught to believe in purgutory and so i can’t believe that they are trapped human souls…I just wondered what everyone’s thoughts were.
Take care x
I always believed in the possibility, and that ghosts were not human, only pretending to be human in form…
what is the catholic teaching on this kinda stuff and does this differ from the mainstream opinion?
This seems to be an area of interest in the media and maybe unhealthy interest…with shows ghost hunting etc
Do people believe that they are things to fear or that they are trapped human souls…and does this link in with the belief in pergutory?
I don’t know what to think about this all… I’m not sure of my denomination but have not been taught to believe in purgutory and so i can’t believe that they are trapped human souls…I just wondered what everyone’s thoughts were.
Take care x
Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in the day of battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray; and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Power of God cast into hell, satan and all the evil spirits, who prowl throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls.