Gifts for Kinder sunday school class?

  • Thread starter Thread starter eli1118
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

eli1118

Guest
Friends,
I wanted to know if any of you had any ideas of what would be a nice end of the year gift for my kinder Sunday school class.

Blessings to all,
 
Friends,
I wanted to know if any of you had any ideas of what would be a nice end of the year gift for my kinder Sunday school class.

Blessings to all,
A group picture of the kids and a Mass card.
 
Kinder as in Kindergarten? I was going to suggest a rosary, as many churches have groups that make these and donate them, but that might be too much for kindergarten kids. How about just some Holy Cards? They may not be able to read them (their parents can) but I’m sure they would be well liked and received.
 
I thought she meant for the TEACHER from the class. Nevermind.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top