W
Writer_for_God
Guest
Hi,
I have a friend whom I would like to ask about being in a girlfriend boyfriend courtship possible relationship, and I am not sure how to go about it. We hang out and spend time together, but it kind of feels like we are just friends. And I have other friends who are kind of teasing me and wanting me to be in a girlfriend boyfriend relationship with her, but I am worried that if it is not meant to be, not God’s will, and I pursue or ask my friend about becoming more than just friends, I will lose the friendship completely. Could you please pray for both me, and my friend, whose name is Nicole? I have been spending a lot of my prayer time praying for her happiness and to find the best husband God can give her. Also, the more I pray for her, the more I want to go to Mass, confession, the sacraments etc. I want only the best for her, but I don’t know if I am the best person for her. I hope I am, but if I am not, I want her to marry the person who is best for her, and who God made for her.
Thank you for all prayers for Nicole and me.
God bless you all. Amen.
I have a friend whom I would like to ask about being in a girlfriend boyfriend courtship possible relationship, and I am not sure how to go about it. We hang out and spend time together, but it kind of feels like we are just friends. And I have other friends who are kind of teasing me and wanting me to be in a girlfriend boyfriend relationship with her, but I am worried that if it is not meant to be, not God’s will, and I pursue or ask my friend about becoming more than just friends, I will lose the friendship completely. Could you please pray for both me, and my friend, whose name is Nicole? I have been spending a lot of my prayer time praying for her happiness and to find the best husband God can give her. Also, the more I pray for her, the more I want to go to Mass, confession, the sacraments etc. I want only the best for her, but I don’t know if I am the best person for her. I hope I am, but if I am not, I want her to marry the person who is best for her, and who God made for her.
Thank you for all prayers for Nicole and me.
God bless you all. Amen.