Gloria a Te, Cristo Gesu: Need Sheet Music!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter JPUSC
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JPUSC

Guest
Does anyone know where I can find the sheet music for the Hymn of the Great Jubilee, Gloria a Te Cristo Gesu (also performed by Andrea Bocelli)?

We’re recording a CD in our parish and I wanted to include this hymn. Also, does anyone know who I should contact for the permission to use it? I know the composer is a religious brother from Lourdes, so I was thinking of contacting the Lourdes Shrine.

Thanks!
 
Hi, JPUSC,
I don’t have an answer but I’ll help you research it - OH MY GOSH I LOVE THAT PIECE!!! Makes you want to jump up and yell, Amen! Alleluia! (Whew! Deep sigh…aaaahhhhhhhhhhhh…) (YEAH.)

(If I find it, I hope I can find my way back to this thread…kinda new at this.)
 
Does anyone know where I can find the sheet music for the Hymn of the Great Jubilee, Gloria a Te Cristo Gesu (also performed by Andrea Bocelli)?

We’re recording a CD in our parish and I wanted to include this hymn. Also, does anyone know who I should contact for the permission to use it? I know the composer is a religious brother from Lourdes, so I was thinking of contacting the Lourdes Shrine.

Thanks!
note4piano.com/EN/catalog.php?action=showitem&numart=CARI0148
 
Thankyou! Great website. Can you say what choir you’re with? It’s such a glorious piece of music - God bless you all as you rehearse and record.
 
I’m a cantor at my parish and the recording is a project of myself and the music director so there’s no choir.

Thank you for the well wishes!
 
Does anyone know where I can find the sheet music for the Hymn of the Great Jubilee, Gloria a Te Cristo Gesu (also performed by Andrea Bocelli)?

We’re recording a CD in our parish and I wanted to include this hymn. Also, does anyone know who I should contact for the permission to use it? I know the composer is a religious brother from Lourdes, so I was thinking of contacting the Lourdes Shrine.

Thanks!
I have often found hymns on Sheetmusicplus.com
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top