Glossa ordinaria resources

  • Thread starter Thread starter COPLAND_3
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

COPLAND_3

Guest
The glossa ordinaria is a medieval multi-volume work that has the Scriptures in the middle of the page and is surrounded by Patristic commentary. Most of it has not been translated into English yet, unfortunately, and is written in Latin. I have set up a webpage with an online text of the glossa as well as additional studies of it.

litteralchristianlibrary.wetpaint.com/page/The+Glossa+Ordinaria+Page
 
The glossa ordinaria is a medieval multi-volume work that has the Scriptures in the middle of the page and is surrounded by Patristic commentary. Most of it has not been translated into English yet, unfortunately, and is written in Latin. I have set up a webpage with an online text of the glossa as well as additional studies of it.

litteralchristianlibrary.wetpaint.com/page/The+Glossa+Ordinaria+Page
Hi Copland,
May I congratulate you on your sterling work! I have placed your web-page in my favourites and look forward to perusing same.
As someone who reveres the Book of Kells, I will relish poring over these later additions to man’s great search.
God Bless,
Colmcille.🙂
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top