CatholicCajun
New member
I have been praying for my brother’s conversion, re-version? back to the Catholic Church, I know my mom prayed for him to just go to church. Our mom died in November, he came to the funeral, he is not a devout person and has not been to ANY church in years, but has been to many different ones during his life. We do not have much contact as he always lived far from us, so I was not in his life regularly to be an influence. Well he called me yesterday and asked me to get him a rosary that he is leaning towards the Catholic Church, I own 3 Catholic stores, and there is no store where he lives that is Catholic, I almost jumped for joy (and at my size jumping does not come easy
), so I am tring not to go nuts, I got him a rosary, a booklet on how to say it, a Pieta book, a leaflet on confession and a wonderful book called “Garland of Roses” by the Slaves of the Immaculate Heart, of course I want to go nuts and get him a million things, oh, and a small pamphlet on the Chaplet of Divine Mercy. He works 14 days on and 14 days off, so I am hoping the books keep him occupied. I am so happy!!! So if any of you are praying for someone’s conversion, DON"T GIVE UP! God Bless and thanks for letting me share such a blessing.
