J
Jim_Baur
Guest
I do not know if I will have time or energy to watch this thread, but I thought it would be interesting topic.
One of the most basic and fundamental teachings is that God is incorporeal.
Also, all our analogies fall infinitely short when we make comparisons between His creation and Him.
The application of these principles in Biblical interpretation are enlightening.
One of the first places is in the Psalms.
God has body to be at home on the Mount of God.
He does not have a body to sit on His throne.
He does not have a hand to hold His staff.
One of the most basic and fundamental teachings is that God is incorporeal.
Also, all our analogies fall infinitely short when we make comparisons between His creation and Him.
The application of these principles in Biblical interpretation are enlightening.
One of the first places is in the Psalms.
God has body to be at home on the Mount of God.
He does not have a body to sit on His throne.
He does not have a hand to hold His staff.