R
rcuk
Guest
Dear all,
I understand Jesus prays to God as father in the garden. Here is is truly man, praying as God-made-man to God the Father.
Second, the Holy Spirit is the spouse of Mary. This sounds a silly question, but wha is the relationship to Jesus here? I.e is Jesus the son of the Holy Spirit, or Son of God since the Holy Spirit is fully God, too?
God ‘sends’ his Holy Spirit. I assume this isn’t a command, as God the Father is equal? Or is Godnthe Father in any way ‘higher’ as God the Father is creator.
Could we say Jesus existed in Genesis?
I do find it hard to coherently propose the doctrine of the Trinity to others.
Thanks in advance.
I understand Jesus prays to God as father in the garden. Here is is truly man, praying as God-made-man to God the Father.
Second, the Holy Spirit is the spouse of Mary. This sounds a silly question, but wha is the relationship to Jesus here? I.e is Jesus the son of the Holy Spirit, or Son of God since the Holy Spirit is fully God, too?
God ‘sends’ his Holy Spirit. I assume this isn’t a command, as God the Father is equal? Or is Godnthe Father in any way ‘higher’ as God the Father is creator.
Could we say Jesus existed in Genesis?
I do find it hard to coherently propose the doctrine of the Trinity to others.
Thanks in advance.