God Works in Wondrous Ways - Buffalo Fireman

  • Thread starter Thread starter buffalo
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buffalo

Guest
God Works in Wondrous Ways

…How big a coincidence can you dismiss as just a “coincidence” without dipping into the spiritual soup kettle of Godly intervention? Let me hand you a big one. Can you dismiss it?

Donald Herbert is a fireman from Buffalo, N.Y., who got trapped under rubble trying to rescue victims of a fire and became a non-communicating “vegetable” for ten years. (Sound familiar?) All of a sudden he piped up and said, “I want to talk to my wife.” And hero Don Herbert said that exactly one month after the starvation-dehydration death of Terri Schiavo. The “week” is a human invention; the “month” is “natural,” meaning God-given.

We can only imagine the unbridled joy of Don Herbert’s family filling him in, documentary-style, on everything he’d missed since he went into the “persistent vegetative state” ten years ago.

more…
 
I also noticed the STUDIOUS avoidance of Terri’s name whenever this man’s case was mentioned. Frankly given the timing I am surprised that the MSM even reported it. I suspect they hoped to bury the entire story but once one of them made the report, so did the others.

If it’s any consolation, I bet regardless of whether they speak her name, Terri Schiavo was on their collective minds

Lisa N
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top