C
CRATUS
Guest
The reason I question free-will is that our families, our circumstances, personality, place of birth, temperament, and the right path for us is already determined God. We have the choice to follow it or not. What I do not understand why God wants some people to suffer more in this life than others. For some people it is in their calling because of their looks, circumstance, temperament, family to be face ridicule. While others it seems it is their calling to just be cruel. If God love us all “equally” why does He want some to suffer more than others? Why does He allow some people to be by nature cruel? As much as I believe in free-will, some children by nature are just cruel - they may have kind parents. Some people’s weaknesses are easy to see and pick at it - so they are an easy target to criticism. Some people I know I can see no weaknesses or imperfections. Some people for whatever reason, it is in their calling to be mean. while others when they try, they seem pathetic, they are being someone they are not, or they will always be slightly kind and naive. I remember my teen years vividly, when a group of kids would bully someone, there was always the head bully, they honestly seemed heartless about it and there some children I could tell were just tagging along, they knew right from wrong. It is not in their nature to be cruel.
It seems like God gives more suffering to other people. Why? I do not know. Perhaps some people are meant for this world and others are meant for the “next”. Some people suffer very little, they will never turn to God. Some people suffer much, so they must find solace in the Cross. Some people do not need God, they can find peace within.
Person who suffers usually has no choice other to turn to God, well because they cannot find peace. One without suffering can live happily without Christ.
This is why I do not believe in free-will. Following God is always a better option for those who cannot find within themselves to find peace.
It seems like God gives more suffering to other people. Why? I do not know. Perhaps some people are meant for this world and others are meant for the “next”. Some people suffer very little, they will never turn to God. Some people suffer much, so they must find solace in the Cross. Some people do not need God, they can find peace within.
Person who suffers usually has no choice other to turn to God, well because they cannot find peace. One without suffering can live happily without Christ.
This is why I do not believe in free-will. Following God is always a better option for those who cannot find within themselves to find peace.