Going Back to School Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

catholic03

Well-known member
Hello

On Friday, I go back to school properly. My school holidays started on December 4th. I have been off school, however, since late October as I was on examination study leave.

It has been almost two months of relaxation and growing in the faith. I have spent quite a lot of time on the forum recently, but unfortunately as I head back to school, I will have to cut down my time - I will be studying for school and completing my Bible reading plan - so I’ll probably only have around 30 minutes a day on the forum starting in a few days (although I tend to spend school lunchtimes here!).

This is my second to last year of secondary (high) school - so many things to think about in my life - I also suspect I will be kept busy for the next couple of months studying to get my first driver’s license.

Being on this forum means a great deal to me - interacting with Catholics and I am very happy that God has given me the opportunity to do this.

May God Bless you All.

Edited to add: In around 10 days I will be celebrating my 1st year anniversary of being on the forums.
 
Last edited:
May the Lord help you along your school education. It is very inspiring to have young people on fire for the faith on this forum!
 
We are all happy that you joined us! I love this forum, too.

I hope you do well in your studies and have fun, as well! High school is always the greatest time to have fun and enjoy love and friendship! Wish I can go back! <3
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top