Good bedtime book for kids?

  • Thread starter Thread starter smh1978
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smh1978

Guest
I have a 4-year-old son who is starting to ask a lot of questions about God and faith. My wife and I answer the best we can, but I’d like to find a book or books that I can read to him before bed each night. What I’d really like is a book that has daily readings; rather than a short book that’s done in one sitting I’d like something more comprehensive that can start to give him a grounding in the Catholic faith. Any recommendations are appreciated!
 
you could get a childrens Bible! one with pictures, super easy words etc. 😃
 
I have a Bible story book. Read one story a night and go through the Bible in a year. I read it nightly to my children.
 
I work with this age group aLOT and i think a children’s bible is perfect, along with very simple stories and nice, captivating pics. Lots of religious companies cater to the young, so try searching some religious supply sites. good luck!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top