C
Chiefsinner
Guest
Does anyone have any recommendations for books to read? I was thinking Reasons to Believe: How to Understand, Explain, and Defend the Catholic Faith by Scott Hahn
Hahn’s book would be a good start. Kreeft & Tacelli’s Handbook of Catholic Apologetics would be good, too.Does anyone have any recommendations for books to read? I was thinking Reasons to Believe: How to Understand, Explain, and Defend the Catholic Faith by Scott Hahn
“Nut’s and bolts” by Tim staplesDoes anyone have any recommendations for books to read? I was thinking Reasons to Believe: How to Understand, Explain, and Defend the Catholic Faith by Scott Hahn
A Catholic Bible would be a good starting point and have the Catechism of the Catholic Church close at hand also.Does anyone have any recommendations for books to read? I was thinking Reasons to Believe: How to Understand, Explain, and Defend the Catholic Faith by Scott Hahn