Good video resources for getting into the faith

  • Thread starter Thread starter nr1985
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nr1985

Guest
Dear all;

My wife and I are exploring the faith more, before she starts RCIA.

We have watched the great Catholicism series by Fr. Robert Barron.

Would anyone recommend anything else?

We both are ‘video people’! We get a lot out of watching things together. Once we’re through watching Catholicism we’re going to need something to fill the void!

Thanks 🙂
 
I’m partial to Michael Voris’ site at www.churchmilitant.tv. When you pay a subscription you unlock full access to his site, which includes probably hundreds of hours of apologetics.

Maybe you could try there?

Also, you can peruse the questions section here on the main site. Some of the answers have videos. Also, YouTube search for Catholic.com. Loads of Jimmy Akin videos there as well.
 
Dear all;

My wife and I are exploring the faith more, before she starts RCIA.

We have watched the great Catholicism series by Fr. Robert Barron.

Would anyone recommend anything else?

We both are ‘video people’! We get a lot out of watching things together. Once we’re through watching Catholicism we’re going to need something to fill the void!

Thanks 🙂
The Coming Home Network…chnetwork.org/

I like his Deep In Scripture series…very enlightening.

and Dr. Hahn’s website…salvationhistory.com/
 
I really enjoyed the Journey Home shows on EWTN. They’re stories about conversion, and as a convert myself, I identify with them. You can find many of the shows on YouTube, too.

Although this isn’t a video suggestion (sorry, I don’t watch much!), the Go Ask Your Father shows on Relevant Radio were a huge help during my conversion. I don’t know what time the show actually airs…I just listen to the podcasts via the app.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top