Gospel readings for each day listing

  • Thread starter Thread starter JMJ2011
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JMJ2011

Guest
Can anyone direct me to a resource that lists the Gospel reading for each day through 2012? I know EWTN lists the readings on a month-by-month basis but I wanted something I could print off and keep in my bible (a concise listing).

Thanks!
 
Thanks, I was aware of that resource as well. I suppose I’ll resort to using the USCCB and just compose a list every couple of months.

I was really looking for a list that fit on one sheet of paper that I could keep in my Navarre Bible to have the Gospel reading for the next day already at hand and not have to go online or look it up. (ideally all the Gospel readings for the Liturgical year) I once used the Magnificat which made this simple but my formal prayer now includes the LOTH and I don’t have a daily Mass reading list at hand.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top