Got Married (yesterday) :)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bunnykisses88
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bunnykisses88

Guest
Saturday the 22nd! So happy! glad we are making things right and it is beautiful! It was a crazy mexican wedding and I fell off a chair but mass was beautiful. just beautiful. overall it was fantastic! we started our relationship 6 years ago and here’s to many many many loving years of marriage to come!
 
Congrats, praying that your marriage is blessed.

I don’t think enough people actually pray for their marriage to be successful, they just pray when things go bad.

That can probably be said for most things in our lives.
 
Congratulations!!! September 22nd is a great anniversary date (yesterday was 6 years for us too!). 🙂
 
Congrats! May God bless you and keep you through thick and thin!
 
Wow! Fantastico!

May our Lord bless your union every day! Thanks for sharing with us.
 
Congratulations!
May God bless your union with many years of happiness!
 
Congratulations!

I am 22 too. I wish I had someone like that. But I make sure you have ever-lasting peaceful prosperous marriage life by praying to Jesus Christ.
 
Congratulations! May the good Lord bless you and your hubbies life together!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top