J
Joan_M
Guest
A friend of mine will be attending her nephew’s wedding in July and the bride has given her the role of saying Grace before the Wedding Reception Meal.
She would like to make it something special and include something about the couple, but needs help, so I had the bright idea of posting a thread here because I know that there must be some posters who can inspire her.
Please, please chime in with examples of suitable prayers you either said yourselves or heard at a wedding you attended.
Thanks.
She would like to make it something special and include something about the couple, but needs help, so I had the bright idea of posting a thread here because I know that there must be some posters who can inspire her.
Please, please chime in with examples of suitable prayers you either said yourselves or heard at a wedding you attended.
Thanks.