Grandfather died this afternoon

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fran65
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fran65

Guest
Please pray for my Grandfather’s soul. He died this afternoon.

Thank you.
 
Please pray for my Grandfather’s soul. He died this afternoon.

Thank you.
My sympathies to you along with my prayers for your Grandfather and all of his family.

God bless all!!!
 
My deepest sympathies to you and your family.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee, blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
 
I’m so sorry for your loss. I’ll pray for the repose of his soul and for your family.
 
Praying for your whole family during this time.

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.
 
Fran I ask Jesus to comfort you and your family, and to give you all each others’ loving support.
I ask Jesus to welcome your grandfather into heaven.

I’ll remember you all at Mass
 
Eternal rest grant unto Fran’s grandfather, O Lord. And may Your Perpetual Light shine upon him. May he rest in peace.

Amen.
 
Heartfelt condolences to you and your family

Eternal rest give unto Fran’s grandpa’s soul oh Lord, and let perpetual light shine on him. May he rest in peace. Amen
 
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
 
I am sorry for your loss…I’ll be praying for both of you tonight
 
I’m sorry for your loss and I will be praying for you and your family.
 
Fran, I too, am sorry for your loss and will keep you and your family in prayer. And of course, praying for your grandfather.
 
I am sorry for your loss. I will pray for your grandfather and the family and friends left behind.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top