A
awfulthings9
Guest
Any resources for Catholic education grants that anyone is aware of? Any good sites?
I wish I had an answer for you, just sympathy. The only Catholic high school in our area is 45 minutes away and not supported by our parish, like the school our daughter currently goes to. So we are looking at $9000 for next year’s tuition. We might have to take out a loan. The school provides some assistance, but never a majority of the cost. I had researched this a while ago, and it seemed like I mostly found loans for secondary ed., rather than grants. Please let me know if you find anything!Any resources for Catholic education grants that anyone is aware of? Any good sites?
You’re vague. I can think of half a dozen grant opportunities, but is it for an individual or a school? For preschool, K-12, or college?Any resources for Catholic education grants that anyone is aware of? Any good sites?
I’d start with the NCEA and see what they tell you. They are a good source for the info you are seeking, I imagine. See the link in my previous post.Sorry, I typed my OP quickly, but we are looking for resources to fund programs at an elementary Catholic school. I apologize that it looked like I was searching for tuition assistance. Just looking for databases that might contain grant resources for eduction or for Catholic education.
Today is your lucky day! This was part of what I used to do!!!Sorry, I typed my OP quickly, but we are looking for resources to fund programs at an elementary Catholic school. I apologize that it looked like I was searching for tuition assistance. Just looking for databases that might contain grant resources for eduction or for Catholic education.