D
Danny_OC
Guest
EWTN, Catholic Answers, Bethinking.org… so many great resources for audio downloads about topics concerning the faith. So many that I could not possibly listen to them all! All of them make excellent points and arguments, but I was wondering more specifically:
What speakers on the Catholic faith (or more broadly Christianity-- those who are not anti-catholic that is) are actually the best at the art of rhetoric? Who has the most inspirational/motivation abilities that you know of? Who debates the opposition most passionately and effectively?
Fulton Sheen surely takes the cake in my mind; but soon I’ll probably be done listening to all of his stuff! (plus he frequently inaudibly whispers which is quite bothersome) Corapi is also good. Who else?
Thanks!
What speakers on the Catholic faith (or more broadly Christianity-- those who are not anti-catholic that is) are actually the best at the art of rhetoric? Who has the most inspirational/motivation abilities that you know of? Who debates the opposition most passionately and effectively?
Fulton Sheen surely takes the cake in my mind; but soon I’ll probably be done listening to all of his stuff! (plus he frequently inaudibly whispers which is quite bothersome) Corapi is also good. Who else?
Thanks!