Guaranteed safety from hell?

  • Thread starter Thread starter non_existence
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW…thank you Victorious for exposing A1Invoice’s post as an excerpt from Jack Chick…good form! My first thought when I saw that A1’s post was “…he’s really put some thought and time into this post”…quite the contrary.
Always glad to be of service…I just happened to recognize the list, that’s all.
 
Thanks. I enjoy them. Fr. Trujillio gave a touching answer to a question about what influenced him to join the priesthood. On of his big influences was Fr. Levis.

On the “death cookie” issue it is sad that someone who seems very parnoid like Chick believes these things. It is worse that soe many others seem to be. QUITE BIZARRE! I have had discussions on another forum with a devotee. There was no getting through. It was as if Jack Chick wrote scholarly journals.

RevDrNorth
If I’m not mistaken, Fr. Levis was Fr. Trigilio’s teacher/professor at some point. Probably when Fr. Trigilio was in the seminary.

There are three other seasons of “WoF”, if you want to hear the audios or download them.
Web of Faith III
Web of Faith, 2003
Web of Faith, 2004
On the “death cookie” issue it is sad that someone who seems very parnoid like Chick believes these things. It is worse that soe many others seem to be.
I know what you mean.
I cringe when I think of him referring to the Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of our Lord, Jesus Christ, the “death cookie”.
It’s really sad knowing that he leads so many people astray.
By any chance, would you happen to know whether or not Chick is an Ex-Catholic?
He and his followers desperately need our prayers.
I have had discussions on another forum with a devotee. There was no getting through.
Been there; done that. :banghead:
Unfortunately, I was not blessed with the Virtue of Patience. My stay in Purgatory is going to be quite long. (which is rather fitting for someone with zero patience 😉 )
I finally decided to just state what the Church teaches about the Most Blessed Sacrament, give the Scriptural quotes where Jesus instutued the Eucharist and let the Holy Spirit take over from there. (I’ve spent too many nights with splitting headaches)

God Bless!
 
It’s usually on at 4:00 p.m. on Satrudays and EWTN has audio archives of it over at their site.

God Bless!

Web of Faith also on EWTN on Monday morning at 3:00 am
and on Thursday evening at 11:00 pm. 👍

PAX,
Melvin
 
Hi,

What I would do in your shoes…is I would try to find out what God wants from you in your life…by praying and studying the Bible. Pray for what you want and ask for symbols in your life in order to see where the Holy Spirit is leading you. The rest is in God’s hands I believe. Don’t worry about hell…just worry about your calling from God. Pray for that calling, that mission…that relationship with God. You’re accountable for that and only that I believe. Find out what your purpose is here on Earth. Work hard at it and let God judge the rest. I think about that often and I say to myself: God will do the rest. God is the big judge. By doing this, you’re concentrating on God and not on Hell. Think positively.

Virgina
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top