• Thread starter Thread starter RichSpidizzy
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RichSpidizzy

OK, here’s how it works:

A movie quote gets posted up.
Everyone guess what movie the quote comes from.
You can ask yes or no questions.
Whoever correctly guess the movie posts up the next quote.
repeat.

By the way, even though we won’t be able to tell, using Google or IMDB.com to guess is cheating and takes the fun out of it. (You CAN use them to help you decide on a new quote though if it’s your turn to post up the quote)

I’ll start, here’s the quote:

It’s all in the grind Sizemore. Can’t be too fine, can’t be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science.

40.png
RichSpidizzy:
OK, here’s how it works:

A movie quote gets posted up.
Everyone guess what movie the quote comes from.
You can ask yes or no questions.
Whoever correctly guess the movie posts up the next quote.
repeat.

By the way, even though we won’t be able to tell, using Google or IMDB.com to guess is cheating and takes the fun out of it. (You CAN use them to help you decide on a new quote though if it’s your turn to post up the quote)

I’ll start, here’s the quote:

It’s all in the grind Sizemore. Can’t be too fine, can’t be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science.
Grimes, from Blackhawk Down.

Here’s mine:

I have long feared that my sins would return to haunt me, and the cost would be more than I could bear.”

Scott_Lafrance said:
I have long feared that my sins would return to haunt me, and the cost would be more than I could bear.”

Total guess: sounds like something that could be from Interview with a Vampire? Either that or something with Johnny Depp in it?

40.png
Scott_Lafrance:
Grimes, from Blackhawk Down.

Here’s mine:

Mel Gibson, The Patriot

Now for mine:

*“I got all the time in the world. You don’t, but I do.” *

wabrams said:
*“I got all the time in the world. You don’t, but I do.” *

I can hear Tommy Lee Jones saying this. From the Fugitive, maybe?

I just happened to rent it the other day. Quite a trip.

OK, quess it’s my turn…

Here goes:

“I knew the moment it happened, it was a miracle. I could have been kissing her when she threw up. It would have scarred me for life. I may never have recovered.”

puzzleannie said:
“round up all the usual suspects.”
40.png
wabrams:
Casablanca
:nope: you two didn’t read the rules 😦
we are currently trying to guess Chickamauga’s quote:

“I knew the moment it happened, it was a miracle. I could have been kissing her when she threw up. It would have scarred me for life. I may never have recovered.”

PS I know this quote, I just can’t think of the movie

40.png
Chickamauga:
I just happened to rent it the other day. Quite a trip.

OK, quess it’s my turn…

Here goes:

Joaquin Phoenix, *SIgns *

sorry, chick and I posted at the same time, and I have no idea what movie he is referring to

40.png
Chickamauga:
Very good. The ball is in your court. 😃
“I did it! I did it! I am a wild success! I sold 'em all, all my paintings. You don’t have to be embarrassed by me anymore, I’m rich! Isn’t that what you wanted, aren’t we happy now? Don’t you understand, that everything I do, I do it for you. Anything, that might be special in me, is you.”

Good luck on this one! If you need a hint, let me know.

wabrams said:
“I did it! I did it! I am a wild success! I sold 'em all, all my paintings. You don’t have to be embarrassed by me anymore, I’m rich! Isn’t that what you wanted, aren’t we happy now? Don’t you understand, that everything I do, I do it for you. Anything, that might be special in me, is you.”

Great Expectations

“I wash born here, an I wash raished here, and dad gum it, I am gonna die here, an no sidewindin bushwackin, hornswaglin, cracker croaker is gonna rouin me bishen cutter.”

wabrams said:

Ethan Hawke Great Expectations

“toe pick”

lizziebeth730 said:
“toe pick”

Ooh, this one I know!

Moira, in The Cutting Edge

Here’s an easy one:
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was making the world believe that he didn’t exist.

40.png
Almeria:
Ooh, this one I know!

Moira, in The Cutting Edge

Here’s an easy one:
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was making the world believe that he didn’t exist.
Kevin Spacey The Usual Suspects

There’s got to be more to life than being really ridiculously good looking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back