• Thread starter Thread starter RichSpidizzy
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
how about this one…

“No way, Waide, No Way!”

hint:
Waide was the character’s father-in-law

How did I get skipped? I guessed Great Expectations in post 17 and posted a quote.

40.png
lizziebeth730:
Kevin Spacey The Usual Suspects

There’s got to be more to life than being really ridiculously good looking
that would be Zoolander.

Now here is a quote.

“I wash born here, an I wash raished here, and dad gum it, I am gonna die here, an no sidewindin bushwackin, hornswaglin, cracker croaker is gonna rouin me bishen cutter.”

Here’s a quote: “What one man can do, another can do.”

Mary, you have to figure out Jimmy’s then you can post a quote

Jimmy that was Blazing Sadles

whatabout

I WANT MY TWO DOLLARS!!!

40.png
magdaline:
how about this one…

“No way, Waide, No Way!”

hint:
Waide was the character’s father-in-law
Sorry for skipping you magdaline. I wasn’t paying attention.

I WANT MY TWO DOLLARS!!!
Addy in Paper Moon

“I have a deep and impersonal admiration for your endurance my dear and I do not like to see your spirit crushed beneath too many millstones.”

no no - that’s better off dead.

here’s mine:

‘life is pain, highness. anyone who says differently is selling something…’

40.png
jeffreedy789:
‘life is pain, highness. anyone who says differently is selling something…’
The Princess Bride

Here’s my quote:

“Lena…she can’t act, she can’t sing and she can’t dance. A triple threat.”

Scout :tiphat:

40.png
Scout:
The Princess Bride

Here’s my quote:

“Lena…she can’t act, she can’t sing and she can’t dance. A triple threat.”

Scout :tiphat:
Singing in the rain.

"Okay guys, one more thing, this summer when you’re being inundated with all this American bicentennial Fourth Of July brouhaha, don’t forget what you’re celebrating, and that’s the fact that a bunch of slave-owning, aristocratic, white males didn’t want to pay their taxes."

Dj Roy Albert said:
"Okay guys, one more thing, this summer when you’re being inundated with all this American bicentennial Fourth Of July brouhaha, don’t forget what you’re celebrating, and that’s the fact that a bunch of slave-owning, aristocratic, white males didn’t want to pay their taxes."

Dazed & Confused

“I knew a man once who said, ‘Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back.’”

Gladiator

Here’s Mine:

“I aim to kill you now Ned, or see you hanged at Fort Smith at Judge Parkers convenience. What’ll it be?”

“I aim to kill you now Ned, or see you hanged at Fort Smith at Judge Parkers convenience. What’ll it be?”
Rooster Cogburn in True Grit.

BTW, mine earlier was from GWTW (Rhett to Scarlett) - it wasn’t guessed correctly - so here’s another;

“What a Dump!”

40.png
catsrus:
Rooster Cogburn in True Grit.

BTW, mine earlier was from GWTW (Rhett to Scarlett) - it wasn’t guessed correctly - so here’s another;

“What a Dump!”
Rosa Moline, *Beyond the Forest *

“From now on I see a red sash, I kill the man wearing it. So run you cur. And tell the other curs the law is coming. You tell 'em I’m coming! And Hell’s coming with me you hear! Hell’s coming with me!”

40.png
wabrams:
Rosa Moline, *Beyond the Forest *

“From now on I see a red sash, I kill the man wearing it. So run you cur. And tell the other curs the law is coming. You tell 'em I’m coming! And Hell’s coming with me you hear! Hell’s coming with me!”
That’s *Wyatt Earp *or Tombstone I can’t remember which.

Here’s mine:

" What are you going to do? Nice college boy like yourself? You gotta get right up in his face and Bada Bing! you get brains all over your nice ivy league suit."

40.png
Dredgemate:
That’s *Wyatt Earp *or Tombstone I can’t remember which.

Here’s mine:

" What are you going to do? Nice college boy like yourself? You gotta get right up in his face and Bada Bing! you get brains all over your nice ivy league suit."
Sonny, The Godfather. Sheesh.

Here’s Mine:

“I tell you that tonight, we shall have a wedding, …or a hanging. Either way, we ought to have a lot of fun, huh?”

40.png
Scott_Lafrance:

Here’s Mine:

“I tell you that tonight, we shall have a wedding, …or a hanging. Either way, we ought to have a lot of fun, huh?”
Three Amigos?

40.png
Scott_Lafrance:

Here’s Mine:

Prince John, *Robin Hood: Men In Tights *

*“Someone’s got to take the responsibility if the job’s going to get done. Do you think that’s easy?”

40.png
wabrams:
Prince John, *Robin Hood: Men In Tights *

*“Someone’s got to take the responsibility if the job’s going to get done. Do you think that’s easy?” *
Cool! One of my favorites.

Mr. Peck in “The Guns of Navarone”

Next:

*“I’ve only a hundred guineas left to give you for I lost the rest at cards last night. Kiss me, me boy, for we’ll never meet again.”

40.png
Chickamauga:
Cool! One of my favorites.

Mr. Peck in “The Guns of Navarone”

Next:

“I’ve only a hundred guineas left to give you for I lost the rest at cards last night. Kiss me, me boy, for we’ll never meet again.”
Captain Grogan, *Barry Lyndon *

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back