For the month of July, I’ll be hosting several fellow authors at my publishing house, Oak Tree Press, on Wednesdays and Fridays. If you’re interested in checking out a bunch of talented authors (several have written some Catholic-themed novels as well), check out my blog during the coming month.
amymbennettbooks.blogspot.com/
You’ll learn about the authors and their books, their road to publication, and get some excellent writing advice. I hope some of you will find it interesting and check it out!
I’ve posted this in the Catholic Authors, Writers, and Publishers group as well. We can carry on discussions there as the blog entries are posted throughout the month.
amymbennettbooks.blogspot.com/
You’ll learn about the authors and their books, their road to publication, and get some excellent writing advice. I hope some of you will find it interesting and check it out!
I’ve posted this in the Catholic Authors, Writers, and Publishers group as well. We can carry on discussions there as the blog entries are posted throughout the month.