J
jmvbxx
Guest
Firstly, let me apologize if this is not the correct forum. I am looking for a bit of help in praying the Christian Prayer book.
Specifically I am confused about the Office of Readings. After the Thursday readings on page 1842 it states ‘Readings and prayers, as in the Office of the day.’
I found on pg 2064 a list of the Scriptural readings and my question is where can I find the non-Scriptural reading and most importantly where is the prayer for this?
Many thanks in advance for any help.
Jason
Specifically I am confused about the Office of Readings. After the Thursday readings on page 1842 it states ‘Readings and prayers, as in the Office of the day.’
I found on pg 2064 a list of the Scriptural readings and my question is where can I find the non-Scriptural reading and most importantly where is the prayer for this?
Many thanks in advance for any help.
Jason