Half of infant deaths in Flanders were euthanasia

• Thread starter Thread starter gilliam
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gilliam

Half of infant deaths in Flanders were euthanasia By David Rennie in Brussels (Filed: 09/04/2005)

Nearly half the newborn babies who died in Flanders over a recent year-long period were helped to die by their doctors, a new study reported yesterday. Paediatricians in the Dutch-speaking region of Belgium either discreetly stopped treating the babies or, in 17 cases, illegally killed them with lethal doses of painkillers.

(Excerpt) Read more at telegraph.co.uk

That kind of stuff makes me sick:mad: Like an animal taken to the vet to be put down:crying:

:mad: I’m sure they were all “poor little handicapped children” that they were saving from a less than perfect “quality of life”. Yeah, right. Bet those children would take a challenging life over death any day! :mad:

legeorge said:
:mad: I’m sure they were all “poor little handicapped children” that they were saving from a less than perfect “quality of life”. Yeah, right. Bet those children would take a challenging life over death any day! :mad:

If you drop a belief in God then others will fill the role. In this case, doctors.

http://www.cellarius.de/gfx/mengele_ss-foto.jpg

It’s enough to make Nazi doctor Joseph Mengele jealous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back