Handling hell hallucinations and keeping the faith

  • Thread starter Thread starter elohimrules
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

elohimrules

Guest
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone had anything similar happen to them. I had an allergic reaction to a medication and had to be hospitalized. I started having paranoia severely, then hallucinating. This never happened to me before either but I started seeing demons and imagining the hospital was that I was in hell, etc. It was horrible. It had the feeling that this is where I would be for eternity. Later I did come out of it with psychiatric medications. They said I had a short episode of psychosis maybe medicine/stress induced and thats it. I was thought never to recover to normal again because i was so severely low level of functioning. But before they knew it I was back to work and made a full recovery. The only thing is my faith. I wonder how come I didnt see angels when this happened. I have always had strong faith but I find the medicine they have me take makes my faith feel flat and unfeeling. I used to sense his presence more often. Also, I am recent convert from Protestantism to Catholicism and I feel I am focused on what is the correct way to salvation, ie. faith in what Jesus did on the cross then works because we believe etc. I feel afraid to get it wrong because I never want to go back to that awful place I was in. Sometimes from being in a protestant background I am not sure if the Catholics believe we are saved by our faith in what Jesus did or works, I get confused. Please pray for me for peace after this horrible experience.
 
Yeah been there and done it. Hell visions of mine were related to my health issues and Jesus stepped in because I called Him ( i was agnostic then) .Otherwise I would be dead at that time. I did not go to fiery hell or things like that but Jesus did took me home with Him and showed things around to me. When I see it then I knew my body was having problem and i need to take care of it. I learned to trust Lord with those hidden messages to help me, mostly to heal my body, mind and most of all my spirit. Hope this help you a little.
 
I would try to just chalk up the experience to a medical psychosis experience. I was in the hospital years back and had a severe MRSA infection. I had hallucinations etc for serveral days. They gave me medication and when the infection was controlled the symptoms disappeared. Apparently it’s not especially uncommon but it is certainly uncanny. I was back to normal within 2 weeks but it was scary.

Be at peace.

Maryl
 
I am so sorry for your experience.I think when you had that it is like dreams and having a night mare.The things we fear the most is in our subconscious come out sometimes when dreaming.God is with you always and is will always watch over you. Mark it off as a bad experience and continue your faithful journey.:blessyou:
 
Sometimes I wonder if just having a difficult time in life is enough to cause some crazy stuff to happen.

I know when I have been upset, such as when my mother died, a month later I had “someone” talk to me. I thought it was my husband at the time. I didn’t know who or what it was, but whoever kept giving me a pep talk, like “You must go on with your life; I know how upset you feel, but you have to go on living…”

I must admit that was pretty strange.
 
Friend it was medical,
So ignore it.

Satan cannot bear the Name Jesus. I know of two situations where people experienced the presence of the bad spirit, and the Name Jesus said repeatedly sent the bad spirit flying. Jesus Name means ‘God Saves.’
If it happens again say Jesus Name.
And carry holy water in your car and in your kitchen.

Did you know satan cant stand a single drop of Holy Water? St Theresa of Avila was experiencing attacks from him and when she used holy water, he left immediately, running, and could not come back for a long while.

Have a bottle of holy water in your car, kitchen, and bedroom. Bless your room with a few little sprinkles Before sleep.

Also: St Michael prayer. A guy in the deliverance ministry in my country prays this prayer against evil spirits when he is under attack and gets instant help from st michael.
Say this prayer daily.

The closer you are to God the more you need to pray for protection against evil.

Remember catholics believe in both in a sense;
Jesus has saved us He is Saviour, BUT we have to cooperate with that with Faith AND good works.
Remember the bible says, “I will show you my faith by my works,”

Jesus is saviour but we must keep his commandments and words with faith to be saved. And by doing so we are cooperating with Jesus saving grace in us, so that it is Jesus Himself we are permitting to act through us

About faith;
Dont be afraid. You are a child of God. You have Jesus.
Fear gives the bad spirit ground.
Courage in Jesus puts him to flight!

I know of a person who used to have bad dreams, but now they face those dreams with prayer, praising Jesus and saying the St Michael prayer, and ordering the bad spirits to leave in the Name of Jesus. And it works!

The bible says; “every knee shall bow, every tongue confesd that Jesus Christ is Lord.” “And the 12 came back marvelling saying; 'Lord even the demons submit to us when we use your Name.”

Powerful prayer, say it if you ever experience that again;
Evil MUST obey commands given in Jesus Name;
“In the Name of Jesus Christ, I command all evil spirits and all their companions, to leave me, my family, relatives, friends, associatives, inlaws, and acquaintances, our places, possessions and sources of supply, immediately and directly without any harm, manifestation, or revenge on any of the people, places and things mentioned, and command them to go directly to the Presence of the Lord Jesus Christ in the Nearest Blessed Sacrament of the Altar where the good Lord Jesus Christ will dispose of them according to His good and holy wishes, and I forbid them from returning in Jesus Name. i say in the Name of Jesus that all evil is powerless towards me, and are to remove their influences from me”

Powerful prayer.

I used to be fearful, but I use these prayers and know I have Jesus! Nothing can harm me. Evil must leave if a command is given in Jesus Name

These prayer weapons work!
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone had anything similar happen to them. I had an allergic reaction to a medication and had to be hospitalized. I started having paranoia severely, then hallucinating. This never happened to me before either but I started seeing demons and imagining the hospital was that I was in hell, etc. It was horrible. It had the feeling that this is where I would be for eternity. Later I did come out of it with psychiatric medications. They said I had a short episode of psychosis maybe medicine/stress induced and thats it. I was thought never to recover to normal again because i was so severely low level of functioning. But before they knew it I was back to work and made a full recovery. The only thing is my faith. I wonder how come I didnt see angels when this happened. I have always had strong faith but I find the medicine they have me take makes my faith feel flat and unfeeling. I used to sense his presence more often. Also, I am recent convert from Protestantism to Catholicism and I feel I am focused on what is the correct way to salvation, ie. faith in what Jesus did on the cross then works because we believe etc. I feel afraid to get it wrong because I never want to go back to that awful place I was in. Sometimes from being in a protestant background I am not sure if the Catholics believe we are saved by our faith in what Jesus did or works, I get confused. Please pray for me for peace after this horrible experience.
 
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone had anything similar happen to them. I had an allergic reaction to a medication and had to be hospitalized. I started having paranoia severely, then hallucinating. This never happened to me before either but I started seeing demons and imagining the hospital was that I was in hell, etc. It was horrible. It had the feeling that this is where I would be for eternity. Later I did come out of it with psychiatric medications. They said I had a short episode of psychosis maybe medicine/stress induced and thats it. I was thought never to recover to normal again because i was so severely low level of functioning. But before they knew it I was back to work and made a full recovery. The only thing is my faith. I wonder how come I didnt see angels when this happened. I have always had strong faith but I find the medicine they have me take makes my faith feel flat and unfeeling. I used to sense his presence more often. Also, I am recent convert from Protestantism to Catholicism and I feel I am focused on what is the correct way to salvation, ie. faith in what Jesus did on the cross then works because we believe etc. I feel afraid to get it wrong because I never want to go back to that awful place I was in. Sometimes from being in a protestant background I am not sure if the Catholics believe we are saved by our faith in what Jesus did or works, I get confused. Please pray for me for peace after this horrible experience.
I think Jesus allows the Devil to attack us for some greater purpose in the future, look at it as a badge of honor.🙂
 
I had a similar experience 14 years ago when I was getting a tooth pulled. I was on “laughing gas” and fell asleep where I became stuck in an infinite vortex with the intense realization I had been there before. I immediately recognized where I was, remembered, and was quite upset. It felt much more real than normal waking reality. I believed I had been placed back in this Hell because of masturbating and dying while being in the state of mortal sin.

What do I think now?

Well, I certainly hope that I do not return to that experience, however, I believe it was the hallucinogenic effect of the medicine and that my subconscious was manifesting the reality of the guilt and fear I felt.

Sometimes I cannot help thinking that the guilt and shame Catholic doctrine instills in me is the true evil. However, my defense is to focus on the love of God, serving Him, and doing the best I can, rather than dwelling on legalism and the frightening aspects of the faith.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top