W
WJL
Guest
Could anybody recommend some resources on the harmonization of the Resurrection accounts in the Gospels?
I’m very confused about this subject.
I’ve heard a lot of skeptics claim that these accounts are hopelessly contradictory and it is impossible to harmonize them, thus this is proof that the Gospel writers were uninspired because they couldn’t even get the chronology of the events in the right. For example, one site has an essay entitled “The Sad Case of Mary Magdalene’s Amnesia” which it calls “a most glaring and obvious contradiction in the Resurrection accounts.”
I’d appreciate any help with this that you all can offer.
I’m very confused about this subject.
I’ve heard a lot of skeptics claim that these accounts are hopelessly contradictory and it is impossible to harmonize them, thus this is proof that the Gospel writers were uninspired because they couldn’t even get the chronology of the events in the right. For example, one site has an essay entitled “The Sad Case of Mary Magdalene’s Amnesia” which it calls “a most glaring and obvious contradiction in the Resurrection accounts.”
I’d appreciate any help with this that you all can offer.