M
Margarite
Guest
What do you all think of the Harry Potter series?
Do you hate it and think it should be banned by the Church like the Da Vinci Code?
Do you think that it leads kids to do evil?
Do you think it has ties to the occult?
Do you think that JK Rowling saying Dumbledore is gay proves this?
Did you see Dumbledore acting or in any way showing that he was gay in any of the books?
OR
Do you find it to be a fun story for all ages?
Do you find the story to be Christian?
Do you find it to be neither Christian nor evil?
Do you recommend it?
Do you find JKRowling saying Dumbledore can be ignored?
Did you see Dumbledore acting or in any way showing that he was gay in any of the books?
I personally really like the HP stories. I love Hermione and Dumbledore is just like Gandalf. I like all the stories and have read them multiple times (except for the 7th, which is my favourite). But I know many people who think they are evil. What I want to know is: Is there anyone who has read all 7 books and still thinks they are evil?
Do you hate it and think it should be banned by the Church like the Da Vinci Code?
Do you think that it leads kids to do evil?
Do you think it has ties to the occult?
Do you think that JK Rowling saying Dumbledore is gay proves this?
Did you see Dumbledore acting or in any way showing that he was gay in any of the books?
OR
Do you find it to be a fun story for all ages?
Do you find the story to be Christian?
Do you find it to be neither Christian nor evil?
Do you recommend it?
Do you find JKRowling saying Dumbledore can be ignored?
Did you see Dumbledore acting or in any way showing that he was gay in any of the books?
I personally really like the HP stories. I love Hermione and Dumbledore is just like Gandalf. I like all the stories and have read them multiple times (except for the 7th, which is my favourite). But I know many people who think they are evil. What I want to know is: Is there anyone who has read all 7 books and still thinks they are evil?