Has anyone done the 7 Sundays to St. Joseph devotion?

• Thread starter Thread starter Lexee15
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lexee15

I started it yesterday:thumbsup:, it is an absolutely BEAUTIFUL:heart: ❤️ devotion!!! Apparently, you can do it any time, but the truly devout start it on the last Sunday of January or first Sunday of February, depending on the year, so that it ends on March 19th, the feast of St. Joseph.

I think I really love it because it’s different from all the other prayers I’ve done before:), I’m using the devotional that’s in an Opus Dei prayer book that I bought at my parish. I just wanted to share how beautifully surprised I am with this devotion to St. Joseph, does anyone else share my opinion;)?

I started it yesterday:thumbsup:, it is an absolutely BEAUTIFUL:heart: ❤️ devotion!!! Apparently, you can do it any time, but the truly devout start it on the last Sunday of January or first Sunday of February, depending on the year, so that it ends on March 19th, the feast of St. Joseph.

I think I really love it because it’s different from all the other prayers I’ve done before:), I’m using the devotional that’s in an Opus Dei prayer book that I bought at my parish. I just wanted to share how beautifully surprised I am with this devotion to St. Joseph, does anyone else share my opinion;)?
I’m very interested – can you share it here? Or if it’s too long, is it on EWTN or somewhere else?

I’m very interested – can you share it here? Or if it’s too long, is it on EWTN or somewhere else?
Actually, it is fairly long cause it’s got Scripture passages along with the prayers and it’s a different one every Sunday.

You can go here stjosephsite.com/SJS_NSeven1.htm. I found this one online and it’s pretty close to the one I’m reading in my prayer book, if you scroll to the bottom of the page you can click on which Sunday you’re doing 1-7.

Actually, it is fairly long cause it’s got Scripture passages along with the prayers and it’s a different one every Sunday.

You can go here stjosephsite.com/SJS_NSeven1.htm. I found this one online and it’s pretty close to the one I’m reading in my prayer book, if you scroll to the bottom of the page you can click on which Sunday you’re doing 1-7.
Thank you! 🙂

Sounds lovely. I love St Joseph anyway … and I suppose if you wanted to honour his feast you could do this daily in the week leading up to March 19.

Or you could do it in the interval between his ordinary feast (March 19) and the Feast of St Joseph the Worker (May 1). It’s six Sundays, so you could do the first day on March 19 or something 👍

St Joseph, pray for us. :crossrc: :getholy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back