Has anyone seen Chosen, confirmation program?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Journey2God
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Journey2God

Guest
Howdy!

Has anyone seen the Chosen, confirmation program, found at confirmationstudy.com/? I heard about it on the radio. Sounds like a great, overall faith program, that can sum up what a teen should understand about their faith and their relationship with Christ. But…I don’t know much about it other than what I heard on the radio and what’s on the website.

Thinking about buying it–it looks like it’s set up to last a whole year. It’s not cheap though. I don’t know if parishes around here have bought it. I think it’s new.
 
I’ve been looking into the program too. The description says the lessons are the same for the Confirmation Preparation and the Teen Faith Formation. I figure, if I decide to buy it I would go with the Teen Faith Formation and just tweak it to what I need emphasized. That way I could use it for Confirmation, teen formation, or middle school catechism. The speakers all seem pretty good. Chris Stefanick is in a few. You can see some of his videos here: reallifecatholic.com/. Jackie Francois in it too, and anything she’s in has to be good. Although I might be bias because I know her. 😃
 
We are considering it for our Church’s catechism class now. It has passed the test of the educators and is with the Priest to determine if he approves.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top