M
mymamamary
Guest
Dear Forum!
For the past few days, After a couple of incidents that surprised me and made me angry scared and anxious, My tummy clenched up, and I didnt want to have any ill feelings or be hateful, For e.g. I said “JESUS, I dont consent” alot. However, Sometimes when incidents occur that surprise me and make me anxious and angry, Im afraid Im being hateful. How does one know that they are being hateful?? I dont want to hate, but love everyone, but my tummy will clench really tight sometimes in anxiety as I hear news that makes me angry, but I dont want to be hateful as Hate is a mortal sin correct? How does one know that one is being hateful? and if my tummy clenches really tight when Im anxious and really angry, does that mean that I am hateful? should I abstain from HOLY COMMUNION Tommorrow?? Im so scared, Is critiscing someone after an incident like this hateful??
PLEASE HELP!!
For the past few days, After a couple of incidents that surprised me and made me angry scared and anxious, My tummy clenched up, and I didnt want to have any ill feelings or be hateful, For e.g. I said “JESUS, I dont consent” alot. However, Sometimes when incidents occur that surprise me and make me anxious and angry, Im afraid Im being hateful. How does one know that they are being hateful?? I dont want to hate, but love everyone, but my tummy will clench really tight sometimes in anxiety as I hear news that makes me angry, but I dont want to be hateful as Hate is a mortal sin correct? How does one know that one is being hateful? and if my tummy clenches really tight when Im anxious and really angry, does that mean that I am hateful? should I abstain from HOLY COMMUNION Tommorrow?? Im so scared, Is critiscing someone after an incident like this hateful??
PLEASE HELP!!