Haunted Houses..Yah or Nah?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Average_Joe17
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Average_Joe17

Guest
Good evening everyone! Just a quick question from a highschooler.

My highschool host a “haunted house”. What I mean by a “haunted house” is the we have to walk through our auditorium, passing people dressed up in scary costumes… An example of a scary costume would be a clown, a wolf, etc.

Is it a sin to walk through one of these “haunted houses”?

If it helps , the days the “haunted house” will be available during the last 2 days of October (30 and 31st)
 
There’s no reason to avoid them. I avoid them, but that’s just because I have a tendency to flail when I’m scared. The last time I was in one I almost kicked someone trying to grab my ankle in the face. I figure, for the haunted house workers’ own safety I should just stay way.

Go, have fun if that’s your thing. The people have no intention of worshiping the devil or something. It’s just people trying to scare each other.
 
There’s no reason to avoid them. I avoid them, but that’s just because I have a tendency to flail when I’m scared.
A lot of them resort to jump-scares, and I’m the neurotic type who shrieks over toasters and Jack-in-the-Box toys so . . . . .
Good evening everyone!
I read that as Gooooood eeeevening! (In Slavic vampire accent).

Not a sin. Have fun!
 
Last edited:
It’s a waste of time and money. You are better off donating that money to charity and time to prayer.
 
40.png
RoseScented:
There’s no reason to avoid them. I avoid them, but that’s just because I have a tendency to flail when I’m scared.
A lot of them resort to jump-scares, and I’m the neurotic type who shrieks over toasters and Jack-in-the-Box toys so . . . . .
Yeah, I guess I should’ve qualified the “no reason to avoid them” with an “unless scares trouble you in some way”. I don’t shriek over toasters but I sill will give a little hop from the scare of them popping up.
 
A lot of them resort to jump-scares, and I’m the neurotic type who shrieks over toasters and Jack-in-the-Box toys so . . . . .
The last thing i want to see is a toaster with bat wings along with arms and legs, flying around and throwing toast at people. 😂
 
Brings back fun memories of when little and going to my older brothers school fun fair - which had a haunted house - with a huge line up - only ventured in once, but such fun! Enjoy yourself 😀
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top