N
nordskoven
Guest
I am a woman over 50, have ADD and my brain shuts down when I’m under stress. I beg your prayers because I am in a dangerous situation. I am a firm believer in prayer because I can really feel my mind clear when others are praying for me, so please know you are in my prayers of thanks.
My family suffers from Asperger’s/Autism Spectrum Disorder, and it’s much worse in males. I took care of my mother until her death and was treated abusively by them during her long final illness and after. I beg the miracle of forgiveness for all souls, because that will free my mind of resentment and bring God’s forgiveness.
I’m now living in a nearby town because it’s cheap. It is the Meth Capital of the USA. Hating Catholics is required. I have Fibromyalgia and low thyroid, low blood pressure relieved by smoking (ugh), an abscessed tooth and digestive challenges. Dear children of God, please pray for Christ’s peace and protection. I’ve been beaten, robbed, had my car and identity stolen, and consider myself graced by God I haven’t been raped because the sex tone is crass beyond belief here in the Midwest.
I’m sharing a tiny apartment with a former Meth addict who was violently raped as a child by a family member, has horrible anger issues and frightens me terribly. Christ has touched her heart and she has made such great progress. We both need help, and please pray that we can, in solving our issues, bring God’s help to others.
Pray that I can pray always, and be wholly holy, healthy, happy, safe, and find a steady income and be most wise with my resources. My body is locking up doing repetitive motion work at my job. I offer my pain in union with Christ’s for all our intentions. Thank you, dear souls, for coming alongside me in prayer. May the Most Holy Trinity lavishly bless you all. Thank You, dearest Lord, for these trials that they may instill in me Your perfect, loving patience. Thank you all sincerely and may God bless America and grant Jerusalem His perfect peace.
My family suffers from Asperger’s/Autism Spectrum Disorder, and it’s much worse in males. I took care of my mother until her death and was treated abusively by them during her long final illness and after. I beg the miracle of forgiveness for all souls, because that will free my mind of resentment and bring God’s forgiveness.
I’m now living in a nearby town because it’s cheap. It is the Meth Capital of the USA. Hating Catholics is required. I have Fibromyalgia and low thyroid, low blood pressure relieved by smoking (ugh), an abscessed tooth and digestive challenges. Dear children of God, please pray for Christ’s peace and protection. I’ve been beaten, robbed, had my car and identity stolen, and consider myself graced by God I haven’t been raped because the sex tone is crass beyond belief here in the Midwest.
I’m sharing a tiny apartment with a former Meth addict who was violently raped as a child by a family member, has horrible anger issues and frightens me terribly. Christ has touched her heart and she has made such great progress. We both need help, and please pray that we can, in solving our issues, bring God’s help to others.
Pray that I can pray always, and be wholly holy, healthy, happy, safe, and find a steady income and be most wise with my resources. My body is locking up doing repetitive motion work at my job. I offer my pain in union with Christ’s for all our intentions. Thank you, dear souls, for coming alongside me in prayer. May the Most Holy Trinity lavishly bless you all. Thank You, dearest Lord, for these trials that they may instill in me Your perfect, loving patience. Thank you all sincerely and may God bless America and grant Jerusalem His perfect peace.
