Have You Ditched The Drudge Report in Favor of The Bongino Report Yet?

• Thread starter Thread starter 1cthlctrth
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

1cthlctrth

These articles are in reference to The Bongino Report’s December 2019 launch:

Conservative commentator and frequent Fox News contributor Dan Bongino is launching a news aggregator called “Bongino Report,” as a competing alternative to the popular Drudge Report, the Daily Caller reported.
Bongino made several tweets promoting his new project on Wednesday, saying “Tired of Drudge? Get ready, the Bongino Report is almost ready for launch,” and, “Drudge has abandoned you. I NEVER will.”
He added later, “We will be featuring exclusively conservative and libertarian content. In other words, real news. Don’t miss the Bongino Report, coming very soon.”

Bongino, who hosts a widely subscribed Dan Bongino Show podcast, had 20,000 users on his site just an hour after it went live in December. “Interest has been through the roof,” he said of the Bongino Report.
Like Drudge, it aggregates stories.
“I have an agenda: Freedom and liberty. It’s no more complicated than that,” Bongino said.
(source: Washington Examiner)

(Dan Bongino has more than 1.6 million twitter followers, 413 thousand youtube subscribers, and recently had 5 of the top 200 podcasts.)

Here’s a link to news aggregator, “The Bongino Report”:

He added later, “We will be featuring exclusively conservative and libertarian content. In other words, real news.
Kinda silly to promise “real news” while simultaneously promising that everything you post is going to conform to a particular ideology.

Last edited:
News designed to conform the reality we live in to your narrow preconception.

Thank you, yes, I have read this website from time to time. I am also a twitter follower of Mr. Bongino.

I don’t really have a need to hear someone bloviate about Trumpian lies.

first I heard of them,
what have they put out that was false.
can you link to a story?
I don’t think anyone thinks they’re going to make stuff up out of thin air, but you have to admit it’s kind of odd to promise “real news” and then simultaneously promise it’s going to be exclusively from one ideological position. If you want to deliver “real news” then it should just be straight reporting. If you want to deliver opinion writing/advocacy, that’s fine, but don’t call yourself “news.”

I don’t really have a need to hear someone bloviate about Trumpian lies.
As George Will puts it:
Consider the melancholy example of House Speaker Paul D. Ryan (Wis.), who wagered his dignity on the patently false proposition that it is possible to have sustained transactions with today’s president, this Vesuvius of mendacities, without being degraded.

We have a power base and plan to build our personal wealth by marching our humans all in the same ideology direction.

Which are you referring to?:
a) NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN
b) NY Times, Washington Post
c) twitter, youtube, and facebook censors
d) all of the above
e) none of the above

Thanks.

Notice that they didn’t give you a link to any false story in reply to your request. That’s because they couldn’t find any Bongino Report stories that were untrue.

Yes, I read Bongino daily.

You all know he had to have a growth removed (or operated on) from his neck.

This is about a month ago.

We should keep Dan and everyone else in our prayers.

God bless Dan Bongino.

I have been an avid reader of New Advent (the Catholic Drudge), the National Catholic Register, and many other Catholic news sites, but with all this bad news I need to dial it down.

I’d consider reading Bongino’s site he can avoid the anti-Catholic bias that Drudge showed from time to time. But I’m probably going to settle on the WSJ and Crisis for my news.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back