have you ever noticed ??

  • Thread starter Thread starter weddy
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

weddy

Guest
I just recently got remarried – and ever since then I have noticed that my Gold Band is both shinier & brighter than the day I purchased it, definitely different.

I think it has more to do with being a proper Sacramental marriage & our definite spiritual connection…

I noticed, have you ?:rolleyes:
 
I didn’t notice that when I got married (8 years ago), but I did love my wedding band, and would look at its shininess quite a lot. I’m not a jewellery lover at all. I barely wear the stuff, but my wedding band is a source of fascination and admiration for me, because of what it symbolises.

I must say, I didn’t really think about it until I read your post, but that’s how it is. What a lovely thought.🙂
 
Actually, Pope John Paul II thought about this!

Read his play “The Jeweler’s Shop”.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top