Have you ever witnessed a true miracle or seen an angel?

• Thread starter Thread starter TarAshly
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, for those of you who haven’t heard of it, there’s a show called “It’s A Miracle” with Roma Downey which is on the PAX network. It’s basically everyday people talking about their miracles…just like we are.

Anyway, my miracle occurred when I was a teenager in Junior High School on a trip to Cedar Point(an amusement park in Ohio). I was(and probably still am) terrified of rollercoasters, but for some reason agreed to go on this trip with my friend Bob. We stayed the night before at a hotel overlooking the park, and just gazing out our window at the coasters sank a great fear into me. The next day we strolled into the parked and my friend asked me several times if I wanted to go on any coasters. I gave in at first and went on a small one, but after that he wanted to hit up some of the bigger coasters with the ridiculously ominous names. After repeatedly saying “no” all afternoon, I finally gave in and we got in line for the “Iron Dragon”. I was full of pure fear. And of course the line was agonizingly slow, which just intensified things. We got pretty close to the front of the line, when I decided I just couldn’t go on this thing. So I prayed with all my might that God could somehow get me out of this. And before we got to the front, the skies opened up which…shut down the ride. It proceeded to POUR rain for the rest of the afternoon and keep me off of the rides. God had answered my prayer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back