Having doubts-help!

• Thread starter Thread starter Celia
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for your prayers and words of consolation. I feel like a bit of a freak by admitting such a problme, but i has become kind of severe lately, to the point I was beginning to wonder if I am starting to suffer from some sort of mood disorder, but then when I realized that it only seemed to be around the time scheduled for prayer or devotion, then I thought twice about the situation.

You’re not a freak at al, at all my friend. We ALL have problems and this is one reason we are all part of the Body of Christ. If one part of my body is in pain or is sick, I get busy and do something to help set it to rights. In the same way, we have to listen for times when fellow Christians are hurting so that we can be ministers of grace and blessing to them, even if it’s just by praying for them.( As if this is of little account…when in fact it may be the one truly powerful thing that we can do for anyone.) I may not have said that I have a problem , but I do, and thank God He sends souls into my life to help me. It’s really no biggie my friend. All it means is that you’re a normal human Catholic. But never ever feel like you’re a freak for admitting that you’re a human being. God made you and loves you just like you are. Hang in there. help is on the way. 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back