T
twiceblessed
Guest
Well, kind of.
It seems that most times when I pray for someone else, that prayer is answered. But when I pray for myself or those really close to me, my prayers still remain unanswered. I am not praying for bad things, or material things. I pray for conversion for family members. No luck. I pray that I might regain partial or full health so I can be a better wife. No luck. I pray that we may be blessed with children. No luck. Things like that. But the moment I pray for someone I barely know, it seems that the prayer is answered quickly.
Am I doing something wrong? I would think God would want at least my family members to convert. I can understand the health and the infertility how He may need me to endure those for whatever reason. I guess Iâm just confused as to why God listens to me when I pray for others I barely know or donât even know. But why when I pray for someone close to me, or even myself those prayers seemingly remain unanswered.
I guess I could use a little encouragement or advice from those of you who are further along spiritually than I am, which would be most all of you Iâm sure.
Am I doing something wrong? I would think God would want at least my family members to convert. I can understand the health and the infertility how He may need me to endure those for whatever reason. I guess Iâm just confused as to why God listens to me when I pray for others I barely know or donât even know. But why when I pray for someone close to me, or even myself those prayers seemingly remain unanswered.
I guess I could use a little encouragement or advice from those of you who are further along spiritually than I am, which would be most all of you Iâm sure.