Haydock Bible Commentary for E-readers

  • Thread starter Thread starter Todd_Easton
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Todd_Easton

Guest
For those who might be interested, Haydock’s Catholic Bible Commentary on the Old and New Testaments for E-readers (EPUB format) are now available for free download, here.
 
Thanks! Its still the best complete Bible commentary out there!
 
has anyone got this to work? I can’t download the Kindle version, and the Epub has no Epub files in the zip file? Any suggestions?
 
has anyone got this to work? I can’t download the Kindle version, and the Epub has no Epub files in the zip file? Any suggestions?
If you use a program called calibre that you can download for free you can change epub to mobi. I tried to convert the epub to mobi and it was working for almost 1 hour and never finished converting. So I don’t know if it would have finished in another minute, 30 minutes---- I just gave up.
Good Luck
 
ipieta app includes Haydock also, if anyone is ebook reading on ipad, iphone or ipod touch
 
has anyone got this to work? I can’t download the Kindle version, and the Epub has no Epub files in the zip file? Any suggestions?
I was able to successfully download both the mobi file and the epub file on my old Window XP computer using the follow procedures:

To download the mobi file:
  1. Right click on the mobi file link to bring up the pop-up menu.
  2. Left click on the Save Target As… menu listing to bring up the Save As window.
  3. Add the file extention .mobi to the end of the file name in the File name box so that the file name reads HaydockBibleCommentary00.mobi and then left click on the Save button.
Similarly, to download the epub file:
  1. Right click on the mobi file link to bring up the pop-up menu.
  2. Left click on the Save Target As… menu listing to bring up the Save As window.
  3. Add the file extention .epub to the end of the file name in the File name box so that the file name reads HaydockBibleCommentary00.epub and then left click on the Save button.
Good luck.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top