Healing for my family

  • Thread starter Thread starter TruthandLife
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TruthandLife

Guest
My ex-wife (nichole) needs a lot of prayer. She walked away from God, the church, the truth, and has gone down a painful road. It has been a progressive situation where I saw her lose her humaness. She’s been in 2 relationships, one was long term. Many lies have been told to justify her actions. It is spiritual (evil). The Lord made this quite clear. I feel like getting an anullment after a year and a half but I think God wants me to hold on. We have a daughter and it has hurt her. I try to stay positive, I find it hard to sleep at night. I saw my daughter 3 times in a year. Pray for all of us. Pray for my daughter. Thank you for hearing my request.
 
I feel for you in the loss and sadness you endure.
I ask Jesus to help you find your path to a wholesome life and future.
I pray for you and your daughter. God grant that your child will remain safe in His care. I’m sad you are separated so much from her for both your sakes.

God can’t interfere with your ex-wife’s free choices but I ask God to touch her spirit and lead her back to Himself.

I ask the Holy Spirit to guide you in the most life-giving and wholesome directions
 
I will be praying for her, and that she may turn to God and find a way to let him back in, and that your family will be in peace

God Bless you.
 
Thank all of you (Ferdie, Trishie, and, Stephina) for your prayers, I will be asking God to bless you too. Remembering you in my rosary. Peace!

I have stayed faithful to God and the Sacraments. I have stayed faithful to the vows I took, but it has been tough. I feel so betrayed and hated. It was unjustified.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top