B
bigcatfish777
Guest
Sup Everyone,
So I have been doing a little research about a topic I’ve heard a lot about recently and I want a Catholic perspective.
Do Catholics believe in healing for homosexuals?
I have heard a lot of thought about exgay therapy and I do not agree with it at all. In Judges 2:7 it says God wouldn’t give victory to Isreal until they took away troops. Why? Because God wanted the glory. I think people are putting trust in these therapists and giving them the glory when it should go to God only.
Also only some people are called to celibacy. Trying it without the gift is very damaging and in the words of Jesus himself “impossible” for most.
People say this is there cross to bear but how can u have 100% faith (which is required for healing) if u don’t even know if God wants to heal you? Jesus died for all our healing. He already purchased and died for it. Why would he take that back?
Want to hear everyone’s thought here plz.
So I have been doing a little research about a topic I’ve heard a lot about recently and I want a Catholic perspective.
Do Catholics believe in healing for homosexuals?
I have heard a lot of thought about exgay therapy and I do not agree with it at all. In Judges 2:7 it says God wouldn’t give victory to Isreal until they took away troops. Why? Because God wanted the glory. I think people are putting trust in these therapists and giving them the glory when it should go to God only.
Also only some people are called to celibacy. Trying it without the gift is very damaging and in the words of Jesus himself “impossible” for most.
People say this is there cross to bear but how can u have 100% faith (which is required for healing) if u don’t even know if God wants to heal you? Jesus died for all our healing. He already purchased and died for it. Why would he take that back?
Want to hear everyone’s thought here plz.