J
JLCecilia
Guest
Asking the Lord to preserve DH, myself and our 2 little ones in health. DH and I were both written up in the last month or so for delinquent absences - DH is very often unwell and I have simply been missing due to my children’s health.
I am literally petrified of getting the stomach flu this season - we all had it this past summer. I thought that once you had it in one season, you were immuned the rest of the season - come to find out from a co-worker that she had it twice within 6 weeks. Both of our children had brief stomach problems this weekend, but I don’t think it was the flu - they didn’t act sick all weekend and continued to eat. DH had experienced nausea for about a week not too long ago (but didn’t actually fall ill) and I have been pretty queasy myself lately (cycles are in check, thank you). I tend to be anxious/tense about things, in this case, getting sick.
DH and I are both on short leashes w/ our employers, so fear for employment plays into this as well. Please dear God, preserve us in health and wellness and protect us from injury and illness at this time.
Thank you all. JLC
I am literally petrified of getting the stomach flu this season - we all had it this past summer. I thought that once you had it in one season, you were immuned the rest of the season - come to find out from a co-worker that she had it twice within 6 weeks. Both of our children had brief stomach problems this weekend, but I don’t think it was the flu - they didn’t act sick all weekend and continued to eat. DH had experienced nausea for about a week not too long ago (but didn’t actually fall ill) and I have been pretty queasy myself lately (cycles are in check, thank you). I tend to be anxious/tense about things, in this case, getting sick.
DH and I are both on short leashes w/ our employers, so fear for employment plays into this as well. Please dear God, preserve us in health and wellness and protect us from injury and illness at this time.
Thank you all. JLC
