Hearing Voices - 2nd thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Natalie_Sheldon
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
For New comers to this thread I am re-posting the First post again where it clearly explains this is of satanic nature and not mental ill health.Poor Eileina has been suffering demonic attacks for over 11 years and has received several exorcisms.
This is the reason why I re-posted the First Post. I don’t know if anybody realizes this but the Catholic Church really investigates things like this–whether they are good or/and evil.

Continued Prayers for Eileina and anyone in similar circumstances

St. Michael, the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection
against the malice and snares of the devil. We humbly beseech God to
command him, and do thou, O prince of the heavenly host, by the divine
power thrust into hell Satan and the other evil spirits who roam
through the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

St. Michael the Archangel by: Paul Linsey (thanks and God bless 1hope4all)

youtube.com/watch?v=MLYpd…el_video_title

wf-f.org/Michaelmas.html
Code:
Saint Anthony, Disperser of Devils

Dear St. Anthony, it is still as St. Peter said: The devil prowls about, lion-like, looking for someone to devour. I confess that I don't always resist him; I sometimes toy with temptation. St. Anthony, Disperser of Devils, remind me of my duty to avoid all occasions of sin. May I always pray in temptation that I may remain loyal to my Lord Jesus. Pray for my other intentions, please. (Name them.) especially for Eileina and anyone else in similar circumstances. Amen 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
Various Prayers & Novenas to St. Benedict of Nursia

[st-benedict-medal.com/](http://www.st-benedict-medal.com/)

* Please click on Prayers 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~
Asking for the intercession of St. Dymphna, St. Jude, St. Rita, and St. Francis of Assisi to Pray for this woman who is great need of thy healing mercy. Amen.

Asking for the intercession of St. Camilla Battista da Varano, St. Mary MacKillop, St. Guila Salzano, St. Juana Josefa Cipitria Barriola, St. Brother Andre Bessette, & St. Stanislaw Soltys Kazimierczyk

[saints.sqpn.com/time-line-2010/](http://saints.sqpn.com/time-line-2010/)

Asking for the intercession of Blessed Pope John Paul II

[vatican.va/holy_father/john_paul_ii/](http://www.vatican.va/holy_father/john_paul_ii/)


Asking for the intercession of Patron Saints of possessed people: against demonic or diabolic possession

[saints.sqpn.com/pst00574.htm](http://saints.sqpn.com/pst00574.htm)


I'm also adding Prayers for the many people medical as well as the Priests who are helping/working and Praying for God to intercede on behalf of Eileina and anyone else in similar circumstances. Amen
 
Lord Jesus Christ , who cast out demons , release Eileina from the persecution and torment of these demonic attacks and assaults , deliver her and protect her from all evil and harm. May she be surrounded by God’s Holy Angels.
Amen

Dear God of Power ,
free these elect , Eileina and all who suffer from the death dealing power of the spirit of evil , so that we may bear witness to our new life in the Risen Christ , for He reigns for ever and ever , and do not let the power of death hold us back , because , by our faith , we will share in the triumph of the Resurrection .
In Your love , free us from our troubles , heal our sickness , and quench our thirst , and give us peace .
Rule over that spirit of evil , stand by us now , and heal us now , and free us from the slavery of any sin , and from Satan’s crushing yoke , in exchange for the gentle yoke of Jesus .
Amen .

Holy Michael , the Archangel ,
defend us in battle .
Be thou our protection
against the wickedness and snares of the Devil .
May God rebuke him ,we humbly pray ;
and do Thou , O Prince of the Heavenly Hosts ,
by the Divine Power of God ,thrust down to hell ,
Satan and all other evil spirits ,
who wander through the world ,
seeking the ruin of souls .
Amen .

:highprayer::signofcross:
 
Precious Lord we continually lift up our sister in Christ Eilena asking for Your complete healing of her from the evil one. Blood of Christ cover her and protect her. We stand as a hedge around her in prayers of protection. Lord, You alone are our strength and our healing. It is in Your authority that we stand in YOU for Eilena. Encourage her to stay close to YOU and free her completely and finally forever in Your care. Thank you precious Jesus for we pray in Your most Holy Name, Amen.

“O Divine Eternal Father, in union with Your Divine Son and th holy Spirit, and through the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I beg You to destroy the power of your greatest enemy - the evil spirits. Cast them into the deepest recesses of hell and chain them there forever. Take possession of Your Kingdom which You have created and which is rightfully Yours. Heavenly Father, give us the reign of the sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Amen.”

mlz
 
St. Michael, the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection
against the malice and snares of the devil. We humbly beseech God to
command him, and do thou, O prince of the heavenly host, by the divine
power thrust into hell Satan and the other evil spirits who roam
through the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

St. Michael the Archangel by: Paul Linsey (thanks and God bless 1hope4all)

youtube.com/watch?v=MLYpd…el_video_title

wf-f.org/Michaelmas.html
Code:
Saint Anthony, Disperser of Devils

Dear St. Anthony, it is still as St. Peter said: The devil prowls about, lion-like, looking for someone to devour. I confess that I don't always resist him; I sometimes toy with temptation. St. Anthony, Disperser of Devils, remind me of my duty to avoid all occasions of sin. May I always pray in temptation that I may remain loyal to my Lord Jesus. Pray for my other intentions, please. (Name them.) especially for Eileina and anyone else in similar circumstances. Amen 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
Various Prayers & Novenas to St. Benedict of Nursia

[st-benedict-medal.com/](http://www.st-benedict-medal.com/)

* Please click on Prayers 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~
Asking for the intercession of St. Dymphna, St. Jude, St. Rita, and St. Francis of Assisi to Pray for this woman who is great need of thy healing mercy. Amen.

Asking for the intercession of St. Camilla Battista da Varano, St. Mary MacKillop, St. Guila Salzano, St. Juana Josefa Cipitria Barriola, St. Brother Andre Bessette, & St. Stanislaw Soltys Kazimierczyk

[saints.sqpn.com/time-line-2010/](http://saints.sqpn.com/time-line-2010/)

Asking for the intercession of Blessed Pope John Paul II

[vatican.va/holy_father/john_paul_ii/](http://www.vatican.va/holy_father/john_paul_ii/)


Asking for the intercession of Patron Saints of possessed people: against demonic or diabolic possession

[saints.sqpn.com/pst00574.htm](http://saints.sqpn.com/pst00574.htm)


I'm also adding Prayers for the many people medical as well as the Priests who are helping/working and Praying for God to intercede on behalf of Eileina and anyone else in similar circumstances. Amen
 
This is the reason why I re-posted the First Post. I don’t know if anybody realizes this but the Catholic Church really investigates things like this–whether they are good or/and evil.

Saint Anthony, Disperser of Devils

Dear St. Anthony, it is still as St. Peter said: The devil prowls about, lion-like, looking for someone to devour. I confess that I don’t always resist him; I sometimes toy with temptation. St. Anthony, Disperser of Devils, remind me of my duty to avoid all occasions of sin. May I always pray in temptation that I may remain loyal to my Lord Jesus. Pray for my other intentions, please. (Name them.) especially for Eileina and anyone else in similar circumstances. Amen
Thankyou goforgoal I also reposted it for the very same reason.Every now and then a new person joins this thread and is not aware of the entire story,they post things about Eileina needing medical help.I al sure Natalie really appreciates your help and support.God bless

O Christ Jesus,
when all is darkness
and we feel our weakness and helplessness,
give us the sense of Your presence,
Your love, and Your strength.
Help us to have perfect trust
in Your protecting love
and strengthening power,
so that nothing may frighten or worry us,
for, living close to You,
we shall see Your hand,
Your purpose, Your will through all things.

By Saint Ignatius of Loyola

Lord please hear all our continued prayers for dear Eileina who is suffering such persecution and fear.I humbly ask You would grant her complete healing and strength to overcome.Lord please be with her and comfort her that she would not be afraid.Lord in Your mercy please hear our prayers Amen

Our Blessed Lady please intercede for Eileina Amen
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Heavenly Father, in faith, I thank You for helping our dear Eileina in her hour of need. Thank You Lord for freeing her and her home of anything that is not Yours. Amen.
 
Thankyou goforgoal I also reposted it for the very same reason.Every now and then a new person joins this thread and is not aware of the entire story,they post things about Eileina needing medical help.I al sure Natalie really appreciates your help and support.God bless
You’re welcome I think I re-posted Natalie Sheldon’s first post twice. These people without a doubt mean well (I mean I admit I assumed perhaps something was wrong medically or psychologically as well until Natalie Sheldon took the time to fully explain things to me) or they just plain don’t understand or don’t want to understand how evil can attack and consume people. 😦

I will continue to Pray for Eileina and for everyone who is striving to help her out. Amen.

St. Michael, the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection
against the malice and snares of the devil. We humbly beseech God to
command him, and do thou, O prince of the heavenly host, by the divine
power thrust into hell Satan and the other evil spirits who roam
through the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

St. Michael the Archangel by: Paul Linsey (thanks and God bless 1hope4all)

youtube.com/watch?v=MLYpd…el_video_title

wf-f.org/Michaelmas.html
Code:
Saint Anthony, Disperser of Devils

Dear St. Anthony, it is still as St. Peter said: The devil prowls about, lion-like, looking for someone to devour. I confess that I don't always resist him; I sometimes toy with temptation. St. Anthony, Disperser of Devils, remind me of my duty to avoid all occasions of sin. May I always pray in temptation that I may remain loyal to my Lord Jesus. Pray for my other intentions, please. (Name them.) especially for Eileina and anyone else in similar circumstances. Amen 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
Various Prayers & Novenas to St. Benedict of Nursia

[st-benedict-medal.com/](http://www.st-benedict-medal.com/)

* Please click on Prayers 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~
Asking for the intercession of St. Dymphna, St. Jude, St. Rita, and St. Francis of Assisi to Pray for this woman who is great need of thy healing mercy. Amen.

Asking for the intercession of St. Camilla Battista da Varano, St. Mary MacKillop, St. Guila Salzano, St. Juana Josefa Cipitria Barriola, St. Brother Andre Bessette, & St. Stanislaw Soltys Kazimierczyk

[saints.sqpn.com/time-line-2010/](http://saints.sqpn.com/time-line-2010/)

Asking for the intercession of Blessed Pope John Paul II

[vatican.va/holy_father/john_paul_ii/](http://www.vatican.va/holy_father/john_paul_ii/)


Asking for the intercession of Patron Saints of possessed people: against demonic or diabolic possession

[saints.sqpn.com/pst00574.htm](http://saints.sqpn.com/pst00574.htm)


I'm also adding Prayers for the many people medical as well as the Priests who are helping/working and Praying for God to intercede on behalf of Eileina and anyone else in similar circumstances. Amen
 
Lord Jesus Christ , who cast out demons , release Eileina from the persecution and torment of these demonic attacks and assaults , deliver her and protect her from all evil and harm. May she be surrounded by God’s Holy Angels.
Amen

Dear God of Power ,
free these elect , Eileina and all who suffer from the death dealing power of the spirit of evil , so that we may bear witness to our new life in the Risen Christ , for He reigns for ever and ever , and do not let the power of death hold us back , because , by our faith , we will share in the triumph of the Resurrection .
In Your love , free us from our troubles , heal our sickness , and quench our thirst , and give us peace .
Rule over that spirit of evil , stand by us now , and heal us now , and free us from the slavery of any sin , and from Satan’s crushing yoke , in exchange for the gentle yoke of Jesus .
Amen .

Holy Michael , the Archangel ,
defend us in battle .
Be thou our protection
against the wickedness and snares of the Devil .
May God rebuke him ,we humbly pray ;
and do Thou , O Prince of the Heavenly Hosts ,
by the Divine Power of God ,thrust down to hell ,
Satan and all other evil spirits ,
who wander through the world ,
seeking the ruin of souls .
Amen .

:highprayer::signofcross:
 
St. Michael, the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection
against the malice and snares of the devil. We humbly beseech God to
command him, and do thou, O prince of the heavenly host, by the divine
power thrust into hell Satan and the other evil spirits who roam
through the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

St. Michael the Archangel by: Paul Linsey (thanks and God bless 1hope4all)

youtube.com/watch?v=MLYpd…el_video_title

wf-f.org/Michaelmas.html
Code:
Saint Anthony, Disperser of Devils

Dear St. Anthony, it is still as St. Peter said: The devil prowls about, lion-like, looking for someone to devour. I confess that I don't always resist him; I sometimes toy with temptation. St. Anthony, Disperser of Devils, remind me of my duty to avoid all occasions of sin. May I always pray in temptation that I may remain loyal to my Lord Jesus. Pray for my other intentions, please. (Name them.) especially for Eileina and anyone else in similar circumstances. Amen 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
Various Prayers & Novenas to St. Benedict of Nursia

[st-benedict-medal.com/](http://www.st-benedict-medal.com/)

* Please click on Prayers 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~
Asking for the intercession of St. Dymphna, St. Jude, St. Rita, and St. Francis of Assisi to Pray for this woman who is great need of thy healing mercy. Amen.

Asking for the intercession of St. Camilla Battista da Varano, St. Mary MacKillop, St. Guila Salzano, St. Juana Josefa Cipitria Barriola, St. Brother Andre Bessette, & St. Stanislaw Soltys Kazimierczyk

[saints.sqpn.com/time-line-2010/](http://saints.sqpn.com/time-line-2010/)

Asking for the intercession of Blessed Pope John Paul II

[vatican.va/holy_father/john_paul_ii/](http://www.vatican.va/holy_father/john_paul_ii/)


Asking for the intercession of Patron Saints of possessed people: against demonic or diabolic possession

[saints.sqpn.com/pst00574.htm](http://saints.sqpn.com/pst00574.htm)


I'm also adding Prayers for the many people medical as well as the Priests who are helping/working and Praying for God to intercede on behalf of Eileina and anyone else in similar circumstances. Amen
 
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
 
St. Michael, the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection
against the malice and snares of the devil. We humbly beseech God to
command him, and do thou, O prince of the heavenly host, by the divine
power thrust into hell Satan and the other evil spirits who roam
through the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

St. Michael the Archangel by: Paul Linsey (thanks and God bless 1hope4all)

youtube.com/watch?v=MLYpd…el_video_title

wf-f.org/Michaelmas.html
Code:
Saint Anthony, Disperser of Devils

Dear St. Anthony, it is still as St. Peter said: The devil prowls about, lion-like, looking for someone to devour. I confess that I don't always resist him; I sometimes toy with temptation. St. Anthony, Disperser of Devils, remind me of my duty to avoid all occasions of sin. May I always pray in temptation that I may remain loyal to my Lord Jesus. Pray for my other intentions, please. (Name them.) especially for Eileina and anyone else in similar circumstances. Amen 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
Various Prayers & Novenas to St. Benedict of Nursia

[st-benedict-medal.com/](http://www.st-benedict-medal.com/)

* Please click on Prayers 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~
Asking for the intercession of St. Dymphna, St. Jude, St. Rita, and St. Francis of Assisi to Pray for this woman who is great need of thy healing mercy. Amen.

Asking for the intercession of St. Camilla Battista da Varano, St. Mary MacKillop, St. Guila Salzano, St. Juana Josefa Cipitria Barriola, St. Brother Andre Bessette, & St. Stanislaw Soltys Kazimierczyk

[saints.sqpn.com/time-line-2010/](http://saints.sqpn.com/time-line-2010/)

Asking for the intercession of Blessed Pope John Paul II

[vatican.va/holy_father/john_paul_ii/](http://www.vatican.va/holy_father/john_paul_ii/)


Asking for the intercession of Patron Saints of possessed people: against demonic or diabolic possession

[saints.sqpn.com/pst00574.htm](http://saints.sqpn.com/pst00574.htm)


I'm also adding Prayers for the many people medical as well as the Priests who are helping/working and Praying for God to intercede on behalf of Eileina and anyone else in similar circumstances. Amen
 
Lord Jesus Christ , who cast out demons , release Eileina from the persecution and torment of these demonic attacks and assaults , deliver her and protect her from all evil and harm. May she be surrounded by God’s Holy Angels.
Amen

Dear God of Power ,
free these elect , Eileina and all who suffer from the death dealing power of the spirit of evil , so that we may bear witness to our new life in the Risen Christ , for He reigns for ever and ever , and do not let the power of death hold us back , because , by our faith , we will share in the triumph of the Resurrection .
In Your love , free us from our troubles , heal our sickness , and quench our thirst , and give us peace .
Rule over that spirit of evil , stand by us now , and heal us now , and free us from the slavery of any sin , and from Satan’s crushing yoke , in exchange for the gentle yoke of Jesus .
Amen .

Holy Michael , the Archangel ,
defend us in battle .
Be thou our protection
against the wickedness and snares of the Devil .
May God rebuke him ,we humbly pray ;
and do Thou , O Prince of the Heavenly Hosts ,
by the Divine Power of God ,thrust down to hell ,
Satan and all other evil spirits ,
who wander through the world ,
seeking the ruin of souls .
Amen .

:highprayer::signofcross:
 
Heavenly Father, in faith, I thank You for watching over Eileina. Amen.
 
Lord Jesus Christ , who cast out demons , release Eileina from the persecution and torment of these demonic attacks and assaults , deliver her and protect her from all evil and harm. May she be surrounded by God’s Holy Angels.
Amen

Dear God of Power ,
free these elect , Eileina and all who suffer from the death dealing power of the spirit of evil , so that we may bear witness to our new life in the Risen Christ , for He reigns for ever and ever , and do not let the power of death hold us back , because , by our faith , we will share in the triumph of the Resurrection .
In Your love , free us from our troubles , heal our sickness , and quench our thirst , and give us peace .
Rule over that spirit of evil , stand by us now , and heal us now , and free us from the slavery of any sin , and from Satan’s crushing yoke , in exchange for the gentle yoke of Jesus .
Amen .

Holy Michael , the Archangel ,
defend us in battle .
Be thou our protection
against the wickedness and snares of the Devil .
May God rebuke him ,we humbly pray ;
and do Thou , O Prince of the Heavenly Hosts ,
by the Divine Power of God ,thrust down to hell ,
Satan and all other evil spirits ,
who wander through the world ,
seeking the ruin of souls .
Amen .

:highprayer::signofcross:
 
O Christ Jesus,
when all is darkness
and we feel our weakness and helplessness,
give us the sense of Your presence,
Your love, and Your strength.
Help us to have perfect trust
in Your protecting love
and strengthening power,
so that nothing may frighten or worry us,
for, living close to You,
we shall see Your hand,
Your purpose, Your will through all things.

By Saint Ignatius of Loyola

Lord please hear all our continued prayers for dear Eileina who is suffering such persecution and fear.I humbly ask You would grant her complete healing and strength to overcome.Lord please be with her and comfort her that she would not be afraid.Lord in Your mercy please hear our prayers Amen

Our Blessed Lady please intercede for Eileina Amen
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
St. Michael, the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection
against the malice and snares of the devil. We humbly beseech God to
command him, and do thou, O prince of the heavenly host, by the divine
power thrust into hell Satan and the other evil spirits who roam
through the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

St. Michael the Archangel by: Paul Linsey (thanks and God bless 1hope4all)

youtube.com/watch?v=MLYpd…el_video_title

wf-f.org/Michaelmas.html
Code:
Saint Anthony, Disperser of Devils

Dear St. Anthony, it is still as St. Peter said: The devil prowls about, lion-like, looking for someone to devour. I confess that I don't always resist him; I sometimes toy with temptation. St. Anthony, Disperser of Devils, remind me of my duty to avoid all occasions of sin. May I always pray in temptation that I may remain loyal to my Lord Jesus. Pray for my other intentions, please. (Name them.) especially for Eileina and anyone else in similar circumstances. Amen 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
Various Prayers & Novenas to St. Benedict of Nursia

[st-benedict-medal.com/](http://www.st-benedict-medal.com/)

* Please click on Prayers 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~
Asking for the intercession of St. Dymphna, St. Jude, St. Rita, and St. Francis of Assisi to Pray for this woman who is great need of thy healing mercy. Amen.

Asking for the intercession of St. Camilla Battista da Varano, St. Mary MacKillop, St. Guila Salzano, St. Juana Josefa Cipitria Barriola, St. Brother Andre Bessette, & St. Stanislaw Soltys Kazimierczyk

[saints.sqpn.com/time-line-2010/](http://saints.sqpn.com/time-line-2010/)

Asking for the intercession of Blessed Pope John Paul II

[vatican.va/holy_father/john_paul_ii/](http://www.vatican.va/holy_father/john_paul_ii/)


Asking for the intercession of Patron Saints of possessed people: against demonic or diabolic possession

[saints.sqpn.com/pst00574.htm](http://saints.sqpn.com/pst00574.htm)


I'm also adding Prayers for the many people medical as well as the Priests who are helping/working and Praying for God to intercede on behalf of Eileina and anyone else in similar circumstances. Amen
 
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
 
St. Michael, the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection
against the malice and snares of the devil. We humbly beseech God to
command him, and do thou, O prince of the heavenly host, by the divine
power thrust into hell Satan and the other evil spirits who roam
through the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

St. Michael the Archangel by: Paul Linsey (thanks and God bless 1hope4all)

youtube.com/watch?v=MLYpd…el_video_title

wf-f.org/Michaelmas.html
Code:
Saint Anthony, Disperser of Devils

Dear St. Anthony, it is still as St. Peter said: The devil prowls about, lion-like, looking for someone to devour. I confess that I don't always resist him; I sometimes toy with temptation. St. Anthony, Disperser of Devils, remind me of my duty to avoid all occasions of sin. May I always pray in temptation that I may remain loyal to my Lord Jesus. Pray for my other intentions, please. (Name them.) especially for Eileina and anyone else in similar circumstances. Amen 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
Various Prayers & Novenas to St. Benedict of Nursia

[st-benedict-medal.com/](http://www.st-benedict-medal.com/)

* Please click on Prayers 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~
Asking for the intercession of St. Dymphna, St. Jude, St. Rita, and St. Francis of Assisi to Pray for this woman who is great need of thy healing mercy. Amen.

Asking for the intercession of St. Camilla Battista da Varano, St. Mary MacKillop, St. Guila Salzano, St. Juana Josefa Cipitria Barriola, St. Brother Andre Bessette, & St. Stanislaw Soltys Kazimierczyk

[saints.sqpn.com/time-line-2010/](http://saints.sqpn.com/time-line-2010/)

Asking for the intercession of Blessed Pope John Paul II

[vatican.va/holy_father/john_paul_ii/](http://www.vatican.va/holy_father/john_paul_ii/)


Asking for the intercession of Patron Saints of possessed people: against demonic or diabolic possession

[saints.sqpn.com/pst00574.htm](http://saints.sqpn.com/pst00574.htm)


I'm also adding Prayers for the many people medical as well as the Priests who are helping/working and Praying for God to intercede on behalf of Eileina and anyone else in similar circumstances. Amen
 
Lord Jesus Christ , who cast out demons , release Eileina from the persecution and torment of these demonic attacks and assaults , deliver her and protect her from all evil and harm. May she be surrounded by God’s Holy Angels.
Amen

Dear God of Power ,
free these elect , Eileina and all who suffer from the death dealing power of the spirit of evil , so that we may bear witness to our new life in the Risen Christ , for He reigns for ever and ever , and do not let the power of death hold us back , because , by our faith , we will share in the triumph of the Resurrection .
In Your love , free us from our troubles , heal our sickness , and quench our thirst , and give us peace .
Rule over that spirit of evil , stand by us now , and heal us now , and free us from the slavery of any sin , and from Satan’s crushing yoke , in exchange for the gentle yoke of Jesus .
Amen .

Holy Michael , the Archangel ,
defend us in battle .
Be thou our protection
against the wickedness and snares of the Devil .
May God rebuke him ,we humbly pray ;
and do Thou , O Prince of the Heavenly Hosts ,
by the Divine Power of God ,thrust down to hell ,
Satan and all other evil spirits ,
who wander through the world ,
seeking the ruin of souls .
Amen .

:highprayer::signofcross:
 
For Your continued deliverance of Eileina we pray,

St. Michael, the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection
against the malice and snares of the devil. We humbly beseech God to
command him, and do thou, O prince of the heavenly host, by the divine
power thrust into hell Satan and the other evil spirits who roam
through the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

mlz
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top