Heartless Australians

• Thread starter Thread starter Lea_Lai
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lea_Lai

I found this place because i really have no other place i could think of.
**Heartless Australians

**Im Australian Born and have become ashamed to call myself one lately.

»forum.ski.com.au/ultimate/ultimatebb.p…
Please open the link in post number1 and then open the “443 comments” which all these horrid people think is amusing. plz be warned it is very heartless writing and very un-godly

If that wasnt enough try this one

Please, if there is anyone who cares, open your hearts and help me show these people the errors of the thinking.
Register and show them a better way plz.
Australians should be ashamed. THis site it the No1 snow sports site in Australia with 10,000 + members. http://i.dslr.net/v2/lite/sad.gif

Thank you all.
Lea :o

I dont know why people would write this stuff, i have even less understanding why people would find it amusing or even want to read it. I feel cold and lost. :crying:

Lea Lai:
I found this place because i really have no other place i could think of.
Heartless Australians

Im Australian Born and have become ashamed to call myself one lately.

Please open the link in post number1 and then open the “443 comments” which all these horrid people think is amusing. plz be warned it is very heartless writing and very un-godly

If that wasnt enough try this one

Please, if there is anyone who cares, open your hearts and help me show these people the errors of the thinking.
Register and show them a better way plz.
Australians should be ashamed. THis site it the No1 snow sports site in Australia with 10,000 + members. http://i.dslr.net/v2/lite/sad.gif

Thank you all.
Lea :o
Hi Lea Lai,
I went there by following your link. I read a couple of the posts but they were so boring, I couldnt be bothered to read any more. It will attract it’s own kind. Everyone else will leave. Dont waste your energy on negatives. I am sure there are many postitive things you can do which will have a far far greater effect.
One Australian to another
edwinG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back