B
breathelifefor
Guest
why does god have to burn people in hell forever?
First relax. Being over anxious about hell is not what Jesus wants from you.what do i do about my fear of hell? I am scared that i am going there. Jesus says few find it and i am terrified it is like making me depressed and all that. Please help me
Admitting that is not an obstacle, in fact it is an act of humility. You’re admitting that you’re human.no i am addicted to lusting and masturbating
God doesn’t “burn people in hell forever”.why does god have to burn people in hell forever?
There is no one-shot drastic cure. Its going to take time, perhaps even considerable time, even so much that you may never be free of the temptation of it. At the least it will take as much time as it took to develop the habit to begin with, for with me and many others is years.Hello, hoping I can chime in, I also struggle with these things, but am fighting hard against it. in my experience there is a view things that helped me drastically. Jason Everett, consecration, miraculous medal, and constant prayer. I also had this fear of hell for a long time, but now I do not fear it. The reason I am now trying stop my sins is not to stay away from hell, but to get to heaven.
God does not burn people in hell. Hell is a state of separation for all eternity from God. It is what the person chooses, and not where God wants anyone to land up.why does god have to burn people in hell forever?
There’s an awful emptyness in sinful pleasure.no i am addicted to lusting and masterbating
Those in hell, like those in heaven, are spiritual beings, rather than physical (?) So the punishment is more of the soul than of the body. I hope I’m saying this correctlyGod does not burn people in hell. Hell is a state of separation for all eternity from God. It is what the person chooses, and not where God wants anyone to land up.
Interesting question. I’ll just grab a popcorn and sit over here.The discussion so far raises an interesting question for me.
Instead of them burning in hell for eternity, why doesn’t God just anihilate them?
Which is worse?
It is only the earthly body that can be annihilated, but not the person? So even if a person’s body is torn limb from limb, the actual person cannot be killedI have always wondered this as well, seems I remember being told it was because a person is an eternal spiritual being and therefore cannot be annihilated.
I take the position that it’s both. But we have to have a proper understanding what unrepentant sin does to the soul of a human person.The discussion so far raises an interesting question for me.
Instead of them burning in hell for eternity, why doesn’t God just anihilate them?
Which is worse?