Help defense of Not By Faith Alone

  • Thread starter Thread starter deanarrca
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
=deanarrca;12298868]Church Militant
A little hard to totally ignore this person. She is the best Friend of my Sister in Law who befriended me on Facebook probably for the sole purpose of trying to evangelize me. She and my sister in law go to the same church, a small Fundamentalist non-denominational Church. My sister-in-law know my background and probably thinks i am simply a wayward Christian who for some reason left the true Church and and now in the wrong Church however, since she believes once saved always saved, Im sit saved. Well at least my sister in law has never told me to my face that she thinks I am unsaved. She has kinda proselytized me and probably thinks I am errant. I have answered her questions when she has asked me. However as you can see in the letter I shared from her friend above, her friend has stated she believes me to be unsaved and to a fundamentalist if i am unsaved then i am not even a Christian. I did take that rather personally. I haven’t unfriended her but have set restricted setting and removed her from all friend groups so she no longer appears in my newsfeed. this all stared because I made one comment on a proselytizing post she posted that did appear in my Newsfeed about being saved by grace alone through Christ alone through faith alone. I simply said I was in agreement on the first two but told her the Bible did not support Faith alone. And I would have been perfectly fine with a charitable dialogue on the matter.
Hence my beef with people posting on FB. If You only want likes and are not open to discussion and do not want dissenting opinions then don’t post your meme, link or whatever publicly. You can be selective and post things only to certain friends who you already know agree with you. That goes for Religious, Political and lately peoples very particular opinions on Food believe it or not. My sister in law is constantly proselytizing her Organic all natural Diet and another who claims you are basically amoral if you eat any there way but vegan.
OK:)

So ask this question

HOW MANY TRUE GOD"S ARE THERE?

Obviously “One”

THEN ask:

So how many different sets of faith beliefs can One TRUE God have at one time?

OBVIOUSLY only One:thumbsup:

Then ask:

Can God is is all wise and perfect have waited some 1,200+ years for Calvin, Luther, Wycliffe, Smith or ANYONE Else to teach is One True Faith?

Todays Catholic Church alone has the ONLY Keys Given by Christ to ALL heavenly access: {I’m not saying everyone HAS to be a Catholic to get to heaven here]

Mt 16"18-19
John 17:14-26
Mt 28:16-20

What I shared is BIBLICAL:thumbsup:

God Bless you,

Patrick
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top