N
NGC_1569
Guest
Hi,
This is an advanced forum, and i don’t know anything about anything, so don’t pick on me, i just want help.
I believe in God, i’ve always believed in God. But religion is more than a belief in God, i guess that is why there are so many different religions. But i believe in God, and that’s what matters right now. I think of my God as your God, i don’t know why, i’ve always kind of felt that way. But I don’t know anything about the religion, of being a catholic. Maybe you can help me find a place.
First, i want to ask, since i am not baptised, am i to be rejected?
Second, if i follow catholic rituals or ideals, but am not a baptised catholic, does that make me a pretender?
Third, if i wear a cross, and not a crucifix, does that make me lesser?
Lewis
This is an advanced forum, and i don’t know anything about anything, so don’t pick on me, i just want help.
I believe in God, i’ve always believed in God. But religion is more than a belief in God, i guess that is why there are so many different religions. But i believe in God, and that’s what matters right now. I think of my God as your God, i don’t know why, i’ve always kind of felt that way. But I don’t know anything about the religion, of being a catholic. Maybe you can help me find a place.
First, i want to ask, since i am not baptised, am i to be rejected?
Second, if i follow catholic rituals or ideals, but am not a baptised catholic, does that make me a pretender?
Third, if i wear a cross, and not a crucifix, does that make me lesser?
Lewis