F
FeralFemale
Guest
my friend just gave birth to a stillborn baby. She and her husband knew that the baby had catastrophic defects.
I have already read much on parents losing babies, but it seems the only thing I can find are situations where the parents were suprised by the loss. I can’t find anything on grieving a baby who was known to die before or at birth.
Can anyone help me to find resources that can help my friend or help me understand what she is going through?
I have already read much on parents losing babies, but it seems the only thing I can find are situations where the parents were suprised by the loss. I can’t find anything on grieving a baby who was known to die before or at birth.
Can anyone help me to find resources that can help my friend or help me understand what she is going through?