Help identifying a book title

  • Thread starter Thread starter nrussell529
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nrussell529

Guest
Hello,

During tonight’s mass, our priest mentioned a fictionalized book that provides an account of Peter and Jesus. In it, Peter flees crucifixion and, on his way out of the city, encounters Jesus. Peter asks where he is going, and Jesus replies that he is going to be crucified a second time. In the end, Peter returns to face his crucifixion and martyrdom. I’m hoping someone on this website will be able to help me identify the title! It sounds like an amazing read and I’d love help in tracking down the book. I want to say it was a Latin title, but I could be wrong…

Father mentioned the name of the book (I want to say it was in Latin), but I didn’t write it down (because I keep my pen in my pocket in Mass). And, to boot, he’s taking the next month off and won’t be around.

Thanks in advance for your help–and for taking the time to read this message.

God Bless!
 
I agree, Quo Vadis.

It is an AMAZING book. Saint John Paul II loved it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top